chapter 3

~Lies are sweet especially coming from you~

Why did I open my big mouth?Why?Just, why Kang Taehyun?

"Gucci."

"Gucci, you know Taehyun-shi that it is hard to be a model for gucci especially if you are not a famous model." Yeonjun,I suppose said.

"Yeah.How about you tell us how you were recruited and what college you went to and what you studied?" Soobin said.

I looked over to Beomgyu in great concern. Beomgyu knew about me and which family I belonged to. I had met him in a party.

I am not much of a party person and if I was then I would have met Soobin and Yeonjun too.

Thank god for my introvert personality.

"Well, I studied in a local college, nothing big." Lie, I studied and got my business degree from harvard.

"I had a friend and his uncle was associated with the fashion industry so he introduced me to Gucci since my visuals fitted the concept for their upcoming volume." 

Again a white lie, my father is a friend with the person who was incharge to find a suitable model and he had recruited me and I had passed the audition.

Right now I live alone in a cheap apartment on the other part of the city.

Again a lie, I lived in the most expensive apartment building of the city.

"Well, I think it is safe to say that the tables are gonna turn now Mr.Taehyun as you are now officially the face of "GLOW" from now on." Yeonjun said as he stood up to leave the room.

I looked at him in happiness as he stopped by the door "Drop by tomorrow for some screen test and to meet our head designer for volume and makeup team. And to sign your contract."

"Yeah." I was happy, I mean why wouldn't I be.

"And Beomgyu and soobin get to work.Beomgyu drop by my office and leave Taehyun's portfolio on my table." Yeonjun said but why was he eyeing me all the time he talked to them.

And then he left with a small smile in my direction.