All

Regina's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to find Hecate snuggled into my chest. She looked adorable. I leant down and took off her bra, as that could not be comfortable. I threw it on the floor on her side of the bed and unwrapped Hecate from around me.

I got out of bed and put on a sheer light grey dress, I left my bra on as I was going down to kitchen and didn't want to frighten Ada if she came down for a drink or something. I walked up to the mirror and looked at my stomach. There was enough moonlight coming from the window for me to be able to just about see.

Do I wear my bandage?

I probably should.

I transferred it into my hand. I quietly take off my dress and start wrapping the bandage around myself using magic. Apparently, Hecate had heard the noise. "Regina, what are you doing at this time of night?" "nothing dear, I was just about to head down to the kitchen to get a drink." "what are doing in front of the mirror then?" "don't worry about it." "would you like me to come with you?" "no, I know where it is." "are you walking or transferring?" "walking."

I couldn't do magic with my bandage on as it focused all my magic to my stomach.

"let me come with you, I don't want you getting lost." I thought for a moment. If I say no then she will know something is wrong, or that I'm not telling her something. "fine, let me change into something warmer." I transferred on a knee length black dress with sleeves that reached my elbows.

Hecate got out of bed and put on a long black nightdress with long sleeves and a high neck. "let's go." She held out her hand and I hesitantly took it in my own. What if she knew that I was focusing all my magic just from touching me? She said nothing so assumed it was fine.

Stars would I eat those words later on!

We left the room and walked down the corridor. The lanterns would light as we walked near them and then extinguish once we were far enough away. We walked down the corridor quietly with Hecate glancing at me occasionally. Weird.

We made it to the kitchen.

Hecate made me sit down while she got us both a glass of water. What was up with her. She sat down and glanced at me all over before giving me my glass. "What?" "are you injured?" "no?" "then what is with the bandage." "you weren't supposed to see that." "I figured. What is its purpose though, if you are not injured." "healing." "is it to do with the fact that it focuses all of your magic to it?" "yes, I suppose it does." "was it her?" I nodded.

She sighed before putting her hand on my arm. "you don't have to tell me but you are going to give whatever it is time to heal." "how?" "you will be staying in bed with the bandage on all day tomorrow and Friday." "fine." "you will be allowed to have dinner with us and will get one hour a day to walk about without the bandage on." "what am I, a patient at a psych ward who isn't allowed to do anything." "if you carry on, you will be." "slightly threatening... But I get your point. I'll stay in bed like a good girl."

She laughed slightly before ruffling my hair. I bowed my head smiling. "yeah, you be a good girl and you may get a lollipop." "a lollipop? I told you they're only for my students." "only?" "Well..." "exactly." I smiled nervously. "Your tricks don't work on me; you may be a mind witch but your no match." "oh, and how's that?" "I know your weakness." "what's my weakness?" "me!"

She kissed me.

"miss hardbroom?" "oh, Miss Tapioca. You weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow." "I got back earlier than expected, could you tell me what you you are doing in my kitchen, in the middle of the night, in a dress I've never seen you wear, kissing someone I've never met." "my name is Lady Wicked I'm the new French teacher." "Lady?" "yes, she is part of the council." "my father is friends with the great wizard." "yeah, well. My mother is fucking the great wizard."

"I'm sorry, what?" "she is not joking." "No, I'm not." "I'm too tired to care right now so I am going up to my room to sleep. Don't leave a mess in my kitchen." Regina turned to me grinning before whispering...

"we'll try not to... Leave a stain."