Hecate

Hecate's POV

I transferred into my classroom away from her. That dream I had felt extremely real. It was like my mind had come up with a reality while I was asleep. I remember something about a potion, Ada saying Regina had to stay the night with me and Regina and I... Kissing. Why would I do that!? It was like I had no filter and Regina was completely fine with it. At least she didn't mind me kissing her cheek every time I say thank you and she called herself my friend. So, maybe last night wasn't as bad as I first thought.

From what I remember of the dream, Regina actually kissed me first most of the time. I wonder if she would actually react like that. One can only dream.

I walk over to my desk and sit down. Once I do, images of what happened last night filled my mind, especially what happened after I agreed to help her. Her lips felt so soft. That's enough thinking! I busied myself with some grading, to keep my mind off of things.

After thirty or so minutes I get a knock on the door.

Who could that be? "come in." Regina enters the room. Oh no! "hey Hecate, I just wanted to check and see if you were okay. I'm going up to my room now, goodnight." "no!" "excuse me?" "I'm sorry for running off like that without explanation." I summoned a chair in front of my desk. "please, join me." She looked a little confused before transferring over to her chair and sitting down.

"so, why did you run off like that?" "I was embarrassed." She giggled. "I could tell, you had turned bright red." I facepalmed. "really?" "yeah, I was quite cute." "oh, uh... Thank you." I turned pink in the cheeks. "I'm waiting." She leant forward and pointed to her cheek, I smiled slightly before kissing her cheek. "thanks, I was waiting for that since yesterday." She realised what she said as leaned forward. She reluctantly kissed me cheek.

I smiled at her as she looked annoyed. "so, this our thing now?" "as long as you don't mind." "I don't." "good." I grasped her hand in mine on the desk.
We gently looked at each other, slowly leaning in. She smiled and so did I. She looked adorable. We were about to kiss when...

"Regina and Hecate, is everything alright?" We jumped apart as Ada stood next to me after materialising. "Jésus putain de christ!" did she just speak French!? "Regina?" "sorry, bad habit." "what did you even say?" She looked sheepish. "probably best if I don't say." "when did you even learn French anyway?" "when I was a student Wormwoods, it was the only way we communicate without the headmistress knowing what we were saying at all times of the day."

Ada had left after we assured her; we were perfectly fine. "Regina, seeing as I'm teaching you magic. Would it be out of the question for you to teach me to speak French?" "no of course not, it would only be fair. So, if you teach me one day, I can teach you the next." "If you come up to my room after dinner for magic lessons, to give us time to mark essays and tests, I can do the same for you when you teach me French." "great, that's like a good plan."

It was silent for a few moments.

"i really what to know what you said." "if I tell you, will you leave me alone about it?" "yes." "right. Think of a symbol of Christianity that is two words long. Then add a word that would have gotten Ada to shout "language!" at me. I took a second. "Jesus Christ..." She slowly nodded.

I think I like this woman even more, after she got away with swearing.