Friday

Regina's POV

We got back to her room.

"Regina, why?" "why what?" "why did you leave your bra." "why did you bite my neck." "you didn't stop me." "you didn't stop throwing my clothes." "as I said, I was desperate and annoyed at getting interrupted." "you think you're the only one!" "I honestly don't think we're ever going to be able to it in peace." "neither do I."

I flopped down on the bed. "get off of my bed." "we're dating, this is my bed now as well." "uh huh." "don't pretend you weren't cuddling me last night." I sat up against the pillows. She just looked down at her feet while her cheeks went pink. "see. You don't mind sharing."

She sat down next to me.

"oh... And do tell, what else will we be sharing?" "obviously, your room, as its bigger than mine since you're deputy." "obviously." "clothes, books and Morgana. Just normal couple things." "do you really not mind calling her Morgana?" "no, she's been known as Morgana longer than she was known as Obsidian. Plus, if I call her Obsidian, she knows I'm mad at her." she let out a giggle. "I suppose you're right." "wait a minute!" "yes?" "did you just giggle!?" "it would seem I did." "here I was thinking you couldn't be any cuter."

She just sat with wide eyes and a slightly open mouth.

"Regina, I am pretty sure you are the only one who has ever called me cute." "I'm a lot of firsts for you, aren't I?" "Regina!" She threw a pillow at me. "What? Am I wrong?" "no!" "then, what's the problem?" "it's just embarrassing." "no, it's not. Who cares if you have never had sex except you?" "no one." "then don't be so embarrassed." She snuggled into my side and rested her head on my shoulder. "Are you alright?" "yeah, can we just... Relax for the rest of the day." "I don't see a problem with that, mon amour." She smiled as she pulled the covers over us, after taking off her boots and I took off mine.

Thursday was fine, we had a nice day sat in bed reading with Morgana sat in my lap. Thursday night, we didn't do anything as we wanted to sleep as we were going to be travelling by broom to the council house, only council members can transfer directly to it and even that takes a lot of energy. The flight would be three hours long.

Then came packing day.

It was currently Friday afternoon and we had just eaten lunch, I was now rushing around the room and transferring to my room as I was an idiot and hadn't packed in the morning like Hecate advised. I'm so fucking disorganised. Hecate watched with amusement as I rushed to find my belongings, she did advise I bring more than one bra for some quite obvious reasons.

"dear, you have clothes and books. You are fine. Sit down for half an hour and then we'll go." "okay." I sat on the side of the bed. I then feel movement on the bed and suddenly Hecate is behind me brushing my hair. "What are you-?" "relax, your hair got messed up so I'm fixing it for you." "oh, thanks." She leant forward and I kissed her cheek.

After a few minutes she stops brushing and starts plaiting my hair, It's only a short plait. Once she is done, she pulls me onto the bed with her. "slow down, you've had the bandage off for twenty minutes and you are already close to a magical burnout." "is that why you were brushing my hair!" "yes, but also because it did get messed up." I sit in her lap and rest my head on her chest. "I suppose a half an hour break wouldn't kill me."

So that is what we did.

When it was time to leave, we collect our brooms, cloaks, bags and hats. "did I forget anything?" "no." "are you sure?" "yes." "but-." "but no, now shut up or the bandage goes back on." "I need it off to fly, I will put it back on when we get to the house." "fine by me, now! Are you ready to fly?" "not at all." "great."

We were now stood just outside the school.

"get on the broom, don't fall." "I'm not going to fall." "uh huh. Get on the broom." "fine, bossy." I levitated the broom and sat on its side saddle. "so, you've been thought the basics." "yep." "right, let's fly." She did the same. She levitated the bags onto the back of our brooms. We then see Morgana running toward us. "Morgana? Why are you out of the room?" She ran up to Hecates broom, jumped and landed on it with perfect grace. "Okay, familiars don't do that on their own. You taught her that."

"I have no idea what you are on about."