Morgana

Regina's POV

I woke up to Hecate kissing my cheek. "good morning, my dear." She was still under the effect of the potion. "morning." "what's wrong?" "nothing. I can just feel something touching my back." "yeah, I suggest you don't move backwards." "why?" "there seems to be a sleeping black panther cub there." "it's your familiar, isn't it?" "how could you tell?" "her snores are the same as yours." "I do not snore!" "only a little but, you do in fact snore." "hm!" She was angry.

"could you tell her to move so I can get up?" "nope!" "why?" "do you have anywhere to be?" "no?" "so, why should I tell her to move?" "as nice as looking at your boobs is, I would like some breakfast." "you can look a little closer if you want." I was too tired for this rubbish. "why? I have a pair of my own if I wanted to look at some, I'd look them. Yours aren't special at all." "thanks for that." "anytime."

I shifted slightly and woke Morgana up by accident. She hissed at me before sitting up. "sorry." I sat up against the pillows. As soon as I did, Morgana decided to make my lap her new bed. "so, this is how it's going to be?" She looked suspiciously at me before lying down fully.

"would you look at that, it would seem neither Hecate nor Morgana want you to leave." I look at the vanity to find Willinfred smirking. "What do you want?" "I wanted to check in on Hecate to see if the potion had worn off yet." Hecate grabbed my arm before laying her head on top of mine. "as you can see, no it has not." "I also wanted to check on you as your mother is anxious to see how your first night there went." "I'm still in one piece." "with how hard Hecate is grabbing onto your arm I don't think you will be for much longer." I laughed. "I've only got a few more hours of this anyway." "yes, shouldn't you two head to breakfast." "yes, we should, bye." "I'll hopefully see you later." "hopefully."

I gently nudged the cat in my lap and she hissed. "come on! Move you annoying cat!" Hecate wasn't much better with her constant kisses all over my face. "her name is Morgana." "and? It doesn't make her any less annoying." "have you tried petting her? You never know, that might be what she wants." I reached to place my hand on her head and she didn't move. I then start petting her and she sits up. "see, it wasn't difficult." "Morgana, can I get up now?" She moved off of my lap so I could get up.

Once I had gotten up Morgana moved back. The cat was just as bad as her mistress. "Hecate, are you coming?" "fine." She also got up and walked over to her wardrobe. "which one should I wear?" "I don't care." "oh really?" "yes, oh really." She smirked before turning back. "I'm done, I'll be in the main room waiting." "fine by me." I looked at her before leaving. She was up to something.

I was sat in the main room with Morgana sat on my lap. After a while I hear footsteps so I turn around. When I do my jaw drops. Hecate was stood there with a short dress that barely covered anything; the top wasn't much better. "Like what you see?" I transferred Infront of her. "Definitely." "Good." I was caught in another deep kiss. "You're not going out wearing that dress." "Why?" "I don't people seeing what's mine." "Uh..." Flirting back was the only way I could shut her down.

"Go get changed." "But." "Now!" "Fine." She transferred away. After a few minutes she transferred back. "Is this better?" She transferred Infront of me wearing a knee length dark grey dress with 3/4 length sleeves, her boots and a black belt. "Much better, though I don't mind if you wear the other dress tonight." She laughed. "Shall we go and get some breakfast?" "We shall." We transferred away holding hands.

This was going to be an interesting day.