Ada's Potion

Regina's POV

I stared at her in shock. "Are you feeling alright?" "fine, especially with you here." "Hecate?" "oh, do call me that more often." "uh... Can I get off now?" She saddens. "don't you want to stay with me?" "yes, but I have business to get to. I'll be back in five minutes." "that's too long!" I thought for a moment. "Would you like to come with me then?" She nodded and I transferred us to Ada's office.

Ada looked up to see Hecate stood behind me, arms wrapped around me and her head in between my shoulder and neck.

"Ada, can you tell me what's wrong with her?" She looked down a little guilty. "Ada?" "in my defence it wasn't my idea, it was willinfred's." "what was?" "Hecate has tea after dinner every night, she makes it after dinner and leaves it in the kitchen for it to steep." "right?" "I may have slipped in a potion." "what potion?" "I noticed how you act around each other so I thought I would give you a push." "what potion did you add?" "it was one to soften her heart in a way." I raised an eyebrow. "It basically forces her to act on every feeling and thought she has." "which would include..." "any romantic or lustful thoughts and feelings."

I face palmed. "how long will this last?" "it was a weak one and would have been weakened by the tea so twenty-four hours." great! "Regina, can we go now?" "wait a minute Hecate." I could feel her frown. "I suggest you stay with her until it wears off." I could feel her grin against my skin. What was she up to? "fine, what's the worst that can happen?" Then I fealt it. "Hecate!" "yes, my lovely?" "what was that for?" "I'm bored." I looked at Ada a little annoyed. "see you tomorrow, Ada."

I transferred us back into her room.

"why Hecate?" "as I said, I was bored." "ugh! I have to mirror the great wizard to tell him I'm staying overnight. What is he going to think if he sees it?" There was currently a bruise on my neck. "why do you care what he thinks?" "I don't." "why don't you want him to know I'm dating you?" "we are not dating." "but we kissed!" "you're under the influence of a potion." "just wait until I'm not." "let's just hope you don't remember this." "maybe if I kiss you hard enough I will." "wha-"

Without warning, she pulled me against her, kissing me deep. When we pulled back, she grinned. "enjoying yourself?" I looked down blushing. "you are!" I look back up at her. "Just shut up and kiss me." "yes ma'am!" She pushed me onto the bed. She was on top of me with her hands either side of my head. She is going to kill me if she remembers any if this! Hopefully she won't though. Right?

I then hear a voice from the vanity. "Hecate Hardbroom do you know where Lady Wicked is?" Could he not see me!? "She is right here being a little sl-" "I'm here!" I transferred Infront of the mirror and sat down. I could hear Hecate fall on her face. "Ah, Regina. I do hope all is well." "Yes, though do need to tell you that I will be staying here tonight." He smirked. "Why?" I hear footsteps behind me. "a potion problem has arisen." I hear her stop right behind me. "What potion problem?" Hecate wrapped her arms around me and started kissing my face all over. "you know exactly which problem I'm on about." he started laughing. "I don't know, it seems like you're enjoying it." "what! No, I would never!" "uh-huh." He left without another word.

That man was driving me crazy.

"now that he's gone, can we get back to business?" "if by business you mean sitting on the sofa reading, then yes." "that's not what I meant and you know it." "do I?" I leant up and gave her a quick kiss. "come along." She followed me without further arguments. I went up to her shelf. "pick a book for me as well." "fine." "one that isn't a romance." She looked annoyed but handed me a book. 'France and the French language' not as bad as a book I could have been given if I included romance in the selection.

I transferred us to sit on the sofa with I in Hecate's lap. She rested her book on top of mine and her chin on the top of my head. We read silently until I hear her yawn. "Are you alright." "tired." "bed?" "please." I transferred us into her room. She flopped onto the bed. "can you pass my nightdress?" I went into her wardrobe and threw it at her. She transferred it onto herself and then threw her dress at me. Rude. I did the same and went and lead down with her.

Once she had realised, I was next to her she rolled onto her side and pulled me into her chest. "so small... So warm." "hey, I'm not that short." "yes, you are." I wrapped my arms around her neck and shut up. After a while I could hear her quiet snores.

Maybe, just maybe I hoped she would remember this.