A Kiss

Hecate's POV

She just read my mind without a spell. That's normal for a mind witch, right!? "Hecate, are you alright?" "yes, I'm just silently freaking out over the fact that you just read my mind." "sorry." "no, it's fine, it was my idea." "can we do, whatever it was you wanted me to do now?" "yes. Sit as calm as you can." "okay?"

She sat as calm as she could.

"Think a good thought." "alright." She thought for a moment. "have you got one." She looked at me with gentle eyes before smiling sweetly. "yes, my dear, I do." I blushed at the name. "focus on that until you feel the others disappear." "okay."

She took a deep breath before closing her eyes.

I watched as she started smiling and blushing. What was she thinking of? Her hair started glowing slightly and I just stared at it, this was incredible to watch. I had never seen anything like it before.

Her hair stopped glowing and she opened her eyes to look at me. They were sparkling, making her green eyes a beautiful shade. I realised I was staring and look at my lap. "thank you, Hecate. That helped a lot." I looked back up at her. "not a problem. But, if it's not a weird question. What memory did you think of." She smiled at me before answering.

"you."

I just stared at her in shock while she giggled. "well more specifically, the first time you kissed my cheek." I looked back down at my lap. "oh..." I couldn't believe that a memory of me got her to react like that. It was kind of a nice feeling as well.

She was looking at me so gently, I started moving closer toward her. She did the same while holding onto my hand. I held her cheek in my hand and she leant into it, she did the same with me. We moved closer, closed our eyes and gently kissed.

She felt and tasted amazing. Her hands moved to my neck and waist, while mine moved to her arm and the other stayed on her cheek. She smiled against my lips as she licked my lips. I opened mine in surprise and she just giggled into my mouth, it was quite an odd sensation. I smiled back as I leaned her back slightly, she laughed in response.

We broke the kiss and looked each other in the eyes while smiling happily.

"Regina, are you in there?" Ada knocked on the door. "yes, just a moment!" She turned to me. "I suppose I should go now." I sighed. "I suppose so." She got up and kissed me gently. "see you in the morning, mon amour." "see you in the morning, my dear." She smiled before leaving.

Maybe my dreams weren't just a fantasy.

Regina's POV

I left the room and saw Ada stood waiting for me.

"What were you two up to?" "nothing much." "uh huh, I believe the smudged lipstick says otherwise." I just looked at Ada with surprise. "I don't mind, you will soon find that everyone in this castle is very accepting." that was relieving to hear. "Ada, why were you looking for me."

She handed me a scroll.

I opened it and it read;

Regina Wicked,

I am writing this to tell you of a witching convention for unique types of witches as our records indicate that you are a mind witch. We are inviting you to this special event and you may bring any persons of your choosing. The convention will be held this Saturday and will give you the chance to meet other witches like yourself. We hope to see you there.

Kind regards,
Willinfred Samuels

That sounded like a not too bad idea. It was going to be weird being around so many witches, I wonder what other types of witches will be there. What other types of witches even were there!? Would Ada be going?

I look at Ada and see her smiling. "I have been to several; they are a good way of finding people like yourself. Though with how rare of a witch you are I doubt you will find more than two. Word of warning, Ursula Hallow has already been stated to be there, because she is a time witch like myself, she believes she is better than everyone else. Well, everyone except you." I was just waiting for her to stop talking at this point.

"you get to take a person with you, I always took Dimity or Gwendolyn. She's the only mind witch I've met, apart from you. I never got to take Hecate because of her restrictions, I was hoping that you two could go together. Please, show her a good time. Don't show people you're a mind witch or they will lose it, alright?" "alright?" She transferred away.

I just had to ask Hecate to go with me.