Breakfast

Regina's POV

We had porridge for breakfast made by Hecate, as she insisted so thoroughly, that was quite nice. Afterward we headed back up to my room so I could finish decorating. Hecate led on the sofa watching my every move. "can you stop watching me?" "why? You're so entertaining to watch." "uh-huh, just wait until this potion wears off. You won't be saying that." "maybe not, but I'll be thinking it."

Then it hit me. This wasn't a potion that made her flirty, it's how she feels and what she thinks. She actually liked me!

"Hecate, how do you feel about me?" I sat down next to her. "where to start!?" I leaned on her shoulder as she wrapped her arm around my waist. "I love how your hair shines in the sun, I love your laugh, I love your smile, I love your caring nature, I love how gentle you are and most importantly I love how you weren't scared off of being my friend." "really?" "a lot of people are scared off by rumours they hear, or by my appearance and most of the time my attitude." It's now or never! Let's just hope she forgets.

"there was a reason I wasn't scared off of being your friend." "what was the reason?" "I think..." "you think, what?" "I think I like you." She was silent for a moment. "you think or you know?" "I know?" She pulled me away, looked me in the eyes before smiling and kissing me. Oh, and stars did she feel good! "I'm not going to remember this so, what do you want to do before you get grumpy me back?" "I like grumpy you!" "I don't know why, just answer the question." "what do normal couples do?" She shrugged so we just sat there in silence.

"how about a walk?" "where?" "Around the castle. I haven't exactly seen all of it, just the classrooms and teacher's rooms." "right, Shall we?" She stood up holding her hand out. "we shall."

We walked out the door hand in hand. As we walked down the halls I carried on with my sketch of the castle. Occasionally Hecate would hop in and help me get it perfect. There were three pages for the three floors, the towers got their own pages. It was quite a fun exercise, it got us away from the rooms for a little.

We ended up bumping into Ada on our way around the outside. "oh, Regina! I do hope you haven't had much trouble with our Hecate." "She has been quite the dear actually." Hecate kissed my cheek. "I can see." "it's a shame that Hecate most likely won't remember this." "why?" "Well..." Hecate turned me around and I leant up to kiss her. "you two..." "we like each other." "that's a little weird because Hecate won't remember but you will, so you'll know Hecate likes you." "yep." "I'm not even going to question your way of thinking." "we're just going to enjoy it while it lasts." "I'll most likely see you when this wears off." "goodbye Ada."

She walked away.

"Hecate, are you alright?" "yes, I'm just going to miss this." "really?" "yes, when I'm back to normal I won't be able to express my emotions as freely. Which means that this most likely won't happen for another two months." I kissed her cheek. "you're worth the wait, trust me." She smiled. "I'm glad someone thinks so." She kissed me gently.

Then we hear a crash. "What was that!?" "Ada probably dropped one of her plants again." after a moment we hear "no! Petunia!" "yes, she dropped her plant." "should we go help?" "probably." "are we going to?" "Ada can sort it out on her own." Then we hear "Hecate! She's dead again!" I giggled at Hecate's annoyed expression. "let's go rescue petunia." She was smiling slightly. We transferred away.

She really does have a good heart.