Chapter 5. Touch them

MASSIMO ALLEGRO ROMANO'S POV....

               Blood was dripping from my hands. The floor was covered in red. I went to the table and picked up a cloth wiping my hands. I looked at the floor where that 'figlio de puttana' was lying with both of his hands cut and legs broken. No one dares touch what's mine and he dared to touch her? "Clean it." I said and came out of the basement. I reached my car and drove home. As soon as I entered the house I went to have a bath.

 As soon as I entered the house I went to have a bath

               As I stood under the shower and closed my eyes my mind wandered to the moment a few hours ago

Flashback....

               I was talking to some of the mafia men in one of my mansions. Arsen, one of the members of Spain mafia was talking about our alliance when the door burst open revealing a girl in a bathrobe entering the room with fire in her eyes that could burn each and everyone in room.

               "Damn she is hot." I thought as she walked in as if she owned the place. She came straight to Arsen and very easily tackled him down and started punching him in his face. "Son of a bitch. How dare you kidnap me" she said punching him hard.

               As she was too busy getting her anger out she didn't notice her robe loosening around her body showing off her perfect cleavage. It slid to a side almost exposing half of her boobs. "Only if I get to touch them." My dirty mind thought. I licked my lips looking at her.

               She got up and kicked him in his stomach once again before lifting her gaze to see everyone staring at her. I wanted to keep a bullet in everyone's head who were checking out what's mine.

               Anger filled her face as she noticed everyone staring at her and said " go fuck your whores you old hags" and then she turned around to walk out but my intense gaze stopped her making her turn towards me.

               She had ash brown hair with full inviting lips and a perfectly sculpture straight nose. I looked up to see her blueish grey eyes looking at me with anger. She took a glass of wine from the table beside her and splashed it on my face screaming " stop staring at me you asshole."