Chapter 25. Who dared to?

THIRD PERSON'S POV....

               Anyone who enters into the room would feel like entering into that part of hell where lucifer punishes people in his most cruelest ways. The room was filled with dead bodies lying around, white marble tiles of the mansion red and slippery. White walls were coated with blood. 

               Some of the men were lying without their heads while some were without their limbs and what more? Some men had their arms down their throat. Some had their eye balls plucked out. Some had their heads cut into half, vertically. Some had their upper body detached from their lower body. Some heads had bullets in their fore heads. 

               The air was filled with the smell of blood calming the nerves of the demon sitting on the sofa but still the fire wasn't going off. He looked as if he wasn't satisfied with the number of heads he had cut. He was covered in blood of the men he had freshly killed. 

               His face was covered with blood making him look thousand times more dangerous than he already was. It looked like he was in control of his demons. He was holding a glass filled with golden liquid in it, swinging it while looking at an middle aged man kneeling in front of him.

MASSIMO ALLEGRO ROMANO'S POV....

               My fury was still on its heights even after my hands were covered in blood. Though the smell of blood was calming my nerves I am still hungry for blood. I still saw red. My hands were itching to kill more. My demons were taking control of me. I was looking at the man in front of me while sipping the drink. 

               He had a cut on his eyebrow which was bleeding, wetting his face red. His head was hanging low as he coughed out blood. "Take him" I ordered. I stood up from the sofa and walked out of the mansion and got into the car. Dario came in not long after and sat on the passenger seat as the driver brought the engine back to life. "Finally! All done" Dario said stretching his arms. 

               "Not yet" I said taking a small pocket knife out of the car's back seat pocket. Dario turned his upper body back to look at me. "What do you mean boss?" I kept silent not answering his question. I heard him sigh as I took off my shirt. "Boss! Why did you suddenly change our plan? Why did you tell us to drive in the different direction when our previous plan was to go to their base?" He asked as I pressed the knife on my left bicep tearing open my skin. 

              The blood started flowing out as I pressed the knife into my cut. I applied pressure on the place of the cut making a small tracker device pop out. I took it out and held it in front of my eyes while a smirk played on my lips. "What the fuck?" I heard Dario curse. 

               He took out a first aid kit from the car's glove compartment, handing cotton and guaze cloth to me. I wrapped my cut handing the tracker to Dario. He took it and started examining it. "Who dared to?" He said, fury evident in his voice.

               Dario has been on my side since our childhood as his father worked for my dad. We were not just mere friends but like brothers. "Isn't it working?" He asked making my hand go into my pant pocket. 

               I took out a remote, throwing it towards him. He looked at both the tracker and the remote in his hands as a smirk formed on his lips telling that he understood what was going on.

FEW HOURS AGO.....

               I walked into my office and opened a drawer of my table. I took out a box which had the controller. I pressed the red button, activating the tracker in my body which had a voice system in it for the person who inserted it to listen to my voice and voices around me . I turned around, looking out of my office thought the window waiting for the show the begin

               Dario walked in giving the information I asked for. "Boss! We have traced out their base and we will be heading their on your orders. We will get our hands on the members working under this unknown mafia person by which we can reach the main player" He said making me turn around. 

               "Tell our men to get ready and surround the area. Take your weapons and get ready for the blood bath" I said walking out of my office, towards my car.

               I took the back seat as Dario took the passenger seat. I too, the controller out and deactivated the tracker before ordering "take a U-turn and drive in the opposite direction to the COSTA MANSSION" I said looking out of the window. "But boss.." I cut Dario by saying "do as I say". He informed all our men to drive to the Costa mansion as per my orders.

               We reached the mansion in no time. My men took their positions and waited for my orders. I walked to the huge door when a guard stopped me. I took out my gun, putting a bullet between his eyes making him fall on the ground with a thud. I crossed him and kicked the doors open. 

               Men started firing at us as we walked in. We killed them taking our time, enjoying it. I sat on the sofa taking the wine glass in front of me as my men caught the Costa family's and Costa mafia's head CALVINO BOSCO COSTA.

PRESENT....

               My chain of thoughts was broken by Dario saying "so you know who had put this in you." I smirked looking at him making him give me his proud and devilish smirk. We reached my mansion as my men dragged Bosco to my basement. I went in asking Dario to come to my office. 

               I walked into the office to see my papers scattered. A smirk formed on my lips as everything was going according to my plan. Dario walked in and was shocked to see my office. He looked at me to say something when I said "make sure everything ready in the basement till I come and tell Alfonso to come here with basic equipments that can just help us to pull a man back from dying. I am not gonna give him an easy death" I said walking out of my office, towards my room to get a shower.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao guys!

I wish you liked the chapter.

Next chapter will also be from Massimo's pov.

Please do comment🥰🥰🥰....