Chapter 38. In control of his demons

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR'S POV.....

               I groaned as the sun's rays hit my face. I sat on the bed to hiss in pain as my butt still hurt. 'That bastard' I swore as I clenched my jaw while rubbing my butt. 'I am surely gonna get back on him for this' I thought as I looked to the other side of bed to find it empty.

               "Good for him" I murmured getting off the bed. I looked around the room to find no one. 'Where did he go?' I asked myself as I made my way to the washroom to freshen up. I took a warm, refreshing bath and stepped out and walked into his closet to find some clothes for myself.

               I searched his closet and found a black t-shirt and a black jeans. I took out a long green coat to match my outfit so that it makes it look less weird. I folded the sleeves as it was too long for me.

               I walked out of the room into the dining hall, expecting to see Massimo but he wasn't there

               I walked out of the room into the dining hall, expecting to see Massimo but he wasn't there. I turned around to go to his office when a maid walked to me "Ms. Vladimir the breakfast is ready and Mr. Romano asked you to eat it" she said showing me my breakfast placed on the table.

               I gave her a nod as I walked towards the dining table and pulled a chair to sit on. I started eating my breakfast as I asked one of the maids "where is Massimo?". "Mr. Romano went out on some work" she said and walked into the kitchen.

               I completed my breakfast and got up from the table. I was about to walk back into the room to get my phone when I saw his right hand man and other men hurrying out of the house. 'What is going on?' I thought as I took my phone from the room.

               I opened the tracker that I had installed to find Massimo's location. It showed an abandoned place which is in the way to his new company. 'Something is seriously wrong' I thought as I put the phone back into my pocket and walked into Massimo's office.

               On my way to his office my phone buzzed in my pockets. I took it out to see Vasili calling me, making me frown. I swiped to scream as I answered the call. "Boss, Mr. Greco is in Germany" he said making me confused. "Who is he and what has it to do with me?" I asked as I entered his office.

               "He is the person who killed Mr. Romano's parents and now wants to kill Mr. Romano" He said making me grit my teeth as my eyes clouded with anger. 'How dare him even think of hurting MY MAN?' I thought as I balled my fists. "Do you want me to send our men boss?" He asked.

               "No need. Let me handle this myself" I said as I cut off the call and walked inside the office to a huge desk placed in the front. I walked towards the desk and opened the drawers to find a gun in one of them. I took out the gun and put it behind my back, in my waist band.

               I took one of the car keys on my way out and got into the garage. I opened one of the cars and drove towards the location at a very high speed. 'I swear I won't let that son of a bitch rest in peace if something happens to MY MAN' I thought as I accelerated the car. My anger increased by every passing second as my blood boiled.

               I reached the location after half an hour to see the place chaotic. Men were firing at each other, painting the ground red. I walked further, firing at few of the men who came in my way.

               I saw Massimo's car which had hit a tree and a man whose head was smashed into a rock as blood still flowed out of his skull.

               I hid behind a tree to shield myself. I looked around to find Massimo but my eyes fell on the man lying on the floor as blood oozed out of his shoulder. He groaned as he turned his face for me to see and recognize him as Massimo's right hand man, Dario.

               I saw a man in his late 40s, probably Greco, standing in front of him, holding a gun in his hands. I was about to jump in front of him but stopped when I saw Massimo approaching him.

               His eyes clearly showed that he was in control of his demons. He was about to walk further when I saw a a knife thrown towards him making my eyes go wide.

               I was about to go out but he was in time to catch the knife and struck it into the man's heart. He took a dangerous step towards Greco but fell down as a man hit him on his head.

               I clenched my fists, trying to control my anger. "How lucky of me to see your parents and you die in my hands" the old geezer said giving out an evilish laugh.

               Massimo's eyes darkened as he heard him talking about him killing his parents proudly. He got up from the ground and ran towards him and kicked him in his chest making the Greco fall back.

               I saw Greco clenching his jaw as he ordered his men "kill him" making me look in a particular direction where his men were walking towards Massimo who was getting into his fighting position. They were too many for him to handle.

               My eyes fell on the car that was behind the men, making me act on impulse. I pointed the gun towards the oil tank of the car, firing two bullets making the car to explode, killing a large number of men.

               "MASSIMO" I shouted as I threw the gun towards him. He caught the gun and forced it into Greco's mouth making his eyes go wide as dangerous smirk formed on Massimo's lips. All the movements around us stopped as Massimo fired the gun, but into the air.

               "I am not gonna let you die so easily" He said while gritting his teeth as he looked dangerously into Greco's eyes. Massimo stood up and kicked Greco, making him fall on his stomach. He grabbed his neck while he pressed his face onto the ground and dragged him towards the cars.

               He forced him up to stand on his feet as the blood dripped from the left side of Greco's face due to the peeling off of the skin by the rough ground. "Take him to the basement. I will torture him till he begs to get killed" Massimo said, throwing Greco towards one of his men. His men started dragging him away as Massimo's gaze fell on me.

               Massimo took dangerous steps towards me and stood right in front of me, looking dangerously into my eyes as he started speaking "what the hell are you doing here? Do you know how dangerous it was? Can't you just listen to me once Ame.." he was about to say more but got cut off as I pulled him down by his neck and smashed my lips onto his.

               He was taken back by my sudden actions but nevertheless kissed me back as he snaked his hands around my waist pulling me closer. I felt everything vanish around us as our lips moved in a sync.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao guys!

So, did you like it?

How was the chapter?

Please do comment🥰🥰🥰....