Chapter 10. You are heavy

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR'S POV.....

               It's been an hour since I am here in the gym. I was totally covered in sweat. I walked out of the gym, into my room and hopped into the shower. After showering I walked into my closet and wore this👇👇👇

               After getting dressed up I walked to the dinning room to have breakfast

               After getting dressed up I walked to the dinning room to have breakfast. As I entered the room I saw mom sitting there alone while ordering the maids. Dad and Igor were nowhere to be seen. "Where are dad and Igor?" I asked walking to my seat. 

               "They are in your father's office discussing about something important. So they won't be able to join us for breakfast" mom said passing me my bread. "What is so important that they didn't even come to have their breakfast?" I asked as I stuffed my mouth with bread. Mom just shrugged. 

               "By the way mom, I will be returning back to Italy in two hours." I said as I stuffed another bread into my mouth. Mom looked at me shocked. "You just came back home and what the hell do you mean in two hours. Why so suddenly? Why didn't you inform us before?" Mom bombarded me with questions. 

               "Mom calm down. I am going back so suddenly cause our college starts tomorrow and I forgot to tell you yesterday. I myself remembered it when Gen called me." I said sipping my orange juice. 

               Mom looked at me for a while and said "did you pack everything and you are the one going to tell your father about this." She said raising her index finger at me. "Fine, chill woman. I will pack now and I will also inform dad and brother myself." I said getting up from my seat.

               I got into my room and started packing my clothes. Not long after mom entered the room looking at me. "What?" I asked looking at her while still packing my clothes. She walked to my closet and came out with some more clothes and she started helping me pack. 

               "Just be careful and I dare you to get hurt and see what I will do?" She warned me. I walked to her and hugged her saying "I love you mama. You are the best mama in the whole world" making her smile. 

               My mom is so sweet. Note: only towards dad, Igor and especially me. She helped me pack my things while telling how to protect myself. I just listened to her as she will become a 'she devil' if someone doesn't listen to her. There was still an hour for me to leave. I changed my dress 👇👇👇 and walked into the living room to find no one.

 I changed my dress 👇👇👇 and walked into the living room to find no one