Chapter 26. Odd satisfaction

MASSIMO ALLEGRO ROMANO'S POV....

               Water flowed on my body, wetting my wounds and turning red in its way to the floor. It carried my blood along with the blood of the men I killed making the bathroom tiles turn red. I came out drying myself. I walked into the closet and wore one of my white shirts and black pants.

               I walked out towards the basement when Dario came to me in the hallway

               I walked out towards the basement when Dario came to me in the hallway. "Everything is ready boss. Alfonso has arrived and is in the basement waiting" He said, walking with me. I nodded "tell our men to be ready for the war. Tell everyone to surround the mansion and increase the security in and around the mansion. Get the weapons from arsenal (room in which weapons are kept or stored)" I said. "Are we going to be attacked?" Dario asked stopping in his tracks. "Yes" I said in monotone entering the basement.

               I walked in to see some of my men standing and Alfonso looking at the tied man tied in the middle of the room. I walked towards the torture equipments placed in the room and took a skin peeler. I looked at Bosco to see the colours draining out of just face. I walked towards him with an evil smile. 

               I placed the peeler on the side of his face making him shut his eyes tight. I bent down as dragged the peeler down by the side of his face but didn't apply force so that it doesn't peel of his skin off. I smirked seeing him shiver and seeing how he didn't open his mouth proved that my men had cut his tongue and even stopped the bleeding to stop him from dying. 

               "But I don't want to do this. At least not use a peeler on you" I said standing straight while playing with the skin peeler in my hands. I heard him sigh making my demons smirk evilly. "Alfonso" I called. "Yes boss" I heard him say as I was looking at different torture items on the table with my back facing him. 

               "Attach him to the oxygen" I said taking a surgical knife into my hand. "But he doesn't need it" he said making me turn around. "Do as I say" I said in monotone. He fixed an oxygen mask to Bosco which was already connected to the oxygen cylinder. He was checking the flow of gas in the pipe as I walked to him. 

               He looked at me as he saw me coming from his peripheral vision. He stood straight as he said "done boss". I handed him the surgical knife. He looked at me confused. I walked to Bosco and opened his shirt revealing his bruised chest with few cuts on it. 

               I stepped back providing space for Alfonso. "I need you to make a cut on his chest where his heart beats" I said still looking at Bosco as his eyes went wide. "But boss.." I cut Alfonso saying "I don't repeat" while cleaning my hands as there was some blood on them.

               He walked towards Bosco who was pleading  him with his eyes not to do it. Alfonso placed the knife at the middle of his chest. He shut his eyes tight as he forced the knife in, dragging it down to his abdomen. The room got filled with Bosco's screams which was like music for my ears. 

               The blood was flowing out as Alfonso got up taking a step back while his eyes were fixed on Bosco. I took a step forward smirking. I bent down, placing my left hand on the chair and getting my right hand to the level of his chest. I looked into his eyes to see fear, which I feed on. 

               I dug my hand deep into his chest making him thrash on the chair he was tied to. I could feel my hand penetrating through his flesh which gave me an odd satisfaction. My lips formed a dangerous smirk as I plucked his out heart.

               The heart was still beating in my hand as the blood flowed down my hand, dripping on the floor. His trashes came to an end as his body went limb while his eyes were wide open.

 His trashes came to an end as his body went limb while his eyes were wide open

               I dropped the heart onto the floor as it stopped beating. I could sense some of my men shaking seeing me like this, in control of my demons. I could sense fear for me. I was cleaning my hands when Dario entered the room. He walked towards me and said "boss, we are under attack" making me smirk. I walked out of the room, loading my gun on the way. 

               I reached out of the mansion to see bullets flying in the as as men were busy killing each other. I took out my gun aiming at the opponents. I walked down killing anyone who came in my way. I could feel the opponents thirst for my blood. But too bad. Today, it would be me satisfying my thirst. Blood splashed on my face as I sliced a man's throat who tried go stab me. A man fired a bullet at me making my blood boil. 

               I marched towards him in my fury making him take his steps back. I got hold of his neck and smashed his head to the ground making the blood spill from his head. I stabbed my knife into a man's feet as he stood in front of me trying to hit me on my head. As he fell on  his knees, I took out the knife from his feet stabbing it in his throat. 

               The air was filled with sounds of gun shots and men screaming. The smell of blood in the air made my demons go into auto drive. I got up holding a knife and a gun in my hands. I walked to a bunch of men in to front, shooting and stabbing them. My men were still fighting when I felt someone coming from the back. 

               I ducked as he swung his knife on my head. I kicked his knees making him fall. I took my knife stabbing it into his palm, fixing it to the ground. He tried to punch me with his other hand but I caught it breaking it twice, first his elbow and later his wrist. 

               He screamed in pain as I held his jaw making him look at me. "Took you long to show up" I said with a smirk as I punched him across the face making him go unconscious.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!

Did you like the chapter?

Who do you think that person is?

Please do comment🥰🥰🥰....