NINE

•NINE•
Amara

"Club tonight?" Bo questions next to me and I furrow my eyebrows at my best friend.

"It's Tuesday and we have a test tomorrow for Professor James." I tilt my head and she shrugs.

"It's student night, come on, Amara." I sigh and shrug my shoulders.

"I'll think about it." She smiles and nods her head.

"I'll see you later." She waves and I wave back before walking in the opposite direction.

Towards Matthew's office.

I knock on the door and wait a couple seconds before walking in with a wide smile on my face.

"Hey!" I beam and he looks up from his paperwork and gives me one of his beautiful smiles.

"Hello, Mara." He nods and I take a seat in front of him, watching as he finishes marking peoples work.

"I've missed you." I whisper. We haven't seen each other for a couple days and I didn't realise how much I would miss seeing and talking to him.

"R-Really?" His eyes widen and he looks at me in surprise. "You missed me?" I nod my head and watch as he blushes, a small smile etching onto his handsome face.

"Did you miss me too, Matthew?" I pout and watch as he gulps.

"Yes." He whispers breathlessly and I watch him lick his lips.

It's only now I notice the sexual tension between the both of us and all of a sudden I want to jump right onto his lap. I'm pretty sure he's already had a lot of women on that lap of his-he's highly attractive.

"Mara, you okay?" He raises his eyebrows, pulling me out of my daydream of wanting to jump his bones.

"Yes." I gulp.

"Umm, a-are you staying round mine tonight? Of course you don't have to i-if you don't want to, I was just planning on cooking for you again." He stutters, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Something tells me you enjoy cooking for me, sir?" I tease, raising my eyebrows and I watch him squirm in embarrassment.

"I might." He shrugs and I grin, propping my feet up on his desk.

"I look forward to it." His face brightens at my words.

Someone knocks on the door and I quickly take my legs off of the desk and throw a random piece of work in front of me to make it look like I've asked Matthew for help.

I roll my eyes when the bitch that insulted Matthew walks in, a smug smile on her face. She then gives me a dirty look when she spots my sexy self sat in front of him.

"What can I do for you, Marie?" Matthew questions and I scoff.

Why the hell is he being nice to her after what she said about his scar?!

"I would appreciate it if someone left the room." She throws me a glare and I give her an obnoxious smile, standing up from my chair.

"Of course, Marie." I pick my bag up. "It must be hard for you being behind in class and all." I smirk and make my way out of the office. As I close the door I make eye contact with Matthew who is staring at me with wide eyes. I wink and close the door.

"Fucking bitch." I mutter.

•••

"Matthew." I greet when he opens his front door.

"Mara." He nods and I walk in with my overnight bag.

Bo was disappointed that I didn't go out tonight but I hate clubbing anyway. Plus she would of found a lady friend to ditch me for and I would of gone home early.

"Smells good." I beam as I walk into the kitchen. "So, how was your little meeting with lovely Marie?" I tilt my head, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"She needed help with revision for your test tomorrow." I scoff at his words.

"Dunno why you're helping that bitch." I mutter and Matthew's face hardens.

"I don't like it when you use foul language, Mara, plus she is my student, I don't have a choice." He scolds and I walk over to him, until I'm right in front of him. I stare up and tilt my head back.

"Well what are you going to do about my foul mouth, Professor?" I question him and his chest begins to quickly rise and fall. "Now feed me, I'm hungry." I flutter my eyes at him.

"You're something else." He chuckles, shaking his head. "I know how much you love pasta so I came up with another pasta dish for you." He surprises me by taking my hand, leading me over to a pot.

He opens the lid and I almost moan at how good it smells. "Why the hell are you not a chef?" He grabs a fork, stabbing the pasta before holding it up against my mouth.

He puts the fork in my mouth while I maintain eye contact with him. I don't miss the shaky breath that escapes his lips as he pulls the fork out of my mouth.

I chew and let the flavourful food fill my senses. "This is so fucking good!"

"Mara!"

"Sorry." I give him a sheepish smile.

I watch as he rolls his sleeves up and begins to dish out our food. I follow him to the dining room table and take a seat.

He also takes a seat and we begin to eat in a comfortable silence until Matthew begins to speak.

"I'm glad you like it." He says in his deep voice which makes me clench my thighs together.

The thought of doing something bold creeps into my mind and before I know it I am standing up in front of him.

"I-Is everything okay?" He gulps, pushing his chair back a little and I stare down at his muscly thighs.

"Can I sit?" I question and he gulps, his eyes dilating.

"I-On my lap?" I nod my head and he clenches his eyes and my own eyes fall to the large tent in his suit trousers.

"Matthew?" I whisper.

"Mara." He whispers, looking up at me with wide eyes before pulling me on to his lap. "You feel it too, don't you?" He says breathlessly and I nod already understanding the connection between us.

I lean in closer but stop when he sucks in a breath.

"Sorry." I whisper and he shakes his head.

"I-It's not that." He blushes and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"I-I've never kissed anyone before." Matthew whispers and my eyes widen in shock.

This gorgeous giant has never kissed anyone before.

Then that must mean......

"Are you a virgin?" I whisper, playing with his tie as he looks up at me with wide eyes. He gulps and I can tell he's embarrassed as his neck begins to tint red.

"I am."

Woah.

"Fuck, you're probably put off by that." He groans and I smile, holding his face in my hands.

"I don't care if you're a virgin, Matthew." I giggle lightly. "I'm not asking you to have sex with me right here, right now. Plus I think it's hot." I tell him, stroking his trimmed beard and my heart warms when he leans into my touch.

"Do you want me to be your first kiss?" I question him, not wanting to take advantage.

He looks between my eyes and lips before gently grabbing my face before smashing his lips onto mine.

Woah.

A/N
Yayyy💜