TWENTY-ONE

•TWENTY-ONE•
Matthew

All I see is red.

The way that man touched my girl has set a fire deep in my soul and all I can feel is anger. I stand up from my chair and gently push Amara behind me.

The man rolls his shoulders, trying to square up with me but with my six foot five frame he falls quite short compared to me. I even think my Mara is a little taller than him.

"I doubt this woman wants to be with a freak that looks like you." The man laughs and I punch him square in the face.

He instantly falls to the floor, falling out of consciousness straight away. I throw money on the table and grab Amara's hand, leading her out of the restaurant.

"Woah, I did not know you had that in you." She laughs but I keep a straight face and continue to lead us away from the building and towards my car.

I snatch the keys out of the valet's hand. Opening the passenger door I usher my girl inside the car and put her seatbelt on for her.

"I could of done that." She mumbles and I sigh, silencing her with a quick kiss and then close the door, making my way to the drivers side. "I really enjoyed that date. What are we doing next?" I look at her with wide eyes to see that she is grinning.

"Mara, some man just touched you inappropriately and you're smiling like it never happened." I whisper, cupping her cheeks in my large hands.

She shrugs. "Well you sorted him out."

I sigh, resting back against the seat.

"You know what, I take that back. You box, of course you had that in you." She claps her hand and looks at me in realisation. "It was really hot the way you knocked him out with one punch." She smirks.

"Trust me, Mara. I don't make a habit of knocking people out but when someone hurts someone who is special to me then I won't hesitate to hurt them." I tell her and her smile only grows.

This girl.

"You're so hot, makes me want to suck your dick right here." I hiss when she palms my dick which begins to grow with arousal.

"Baby." I whisper, switching on the engine.

"Come on, I bet you've never done anything like this before." I inhale a deep breath as I feel her begin to unzip my pants.

I can't lie, it's really turning me on.

"I'm driving." I whisper and gulp. "Fuck!" I jolt when my girl leans forward and latches her lips around the tip of my dick.

"Mmm." She hums and I try to focus on driving and the pleasure that caresses through my body.

"Fuck, Mara." I place my hand on top of her head. We stop at a set of traffic lights and I look down at her and groan at how good she looks sucking me off. "Ah shit." I throw my head back.

The car behind us beeps and I look up to see that the lights have gone green.

"Are you close?" Mara whispers, running her tongue up and down my shaft before running it along the tip which makes my stomach clench.

"Yes baby, keep doing that." I grunt as I feel my orgasm begin to build. "So good." I moan and a couple minutes later I come in her mouth.

Amara sits up and I watch in a haze as she swallows and then grins.

"That was fun." She beams and sits back against the seat.

•••

"Professor James?" I look up to see who has entered my office and frown when I see it's Amara's friend, Zack or Zion.

"What can I help you with?" I put my pen down and watch as he takes a seat in front of me.

"I need tutoring and I was just wondering if you'd be able to get one of the other students to maybe help me in their free time?" He says and I raise my eyebrows.

"You seem to be doing okay to me. You're work is fine." I explain and watch him gulp.

"Well I want to be better." He nods and I sigh.

"I'll ask Callum. He said he'd be willing to help people." I tell him but he frowns.

"I was wondering if Amara is free." Fuck no.

"Unfortunately most of Miss Wesley's hours are spent here, she helps me with paperwork and stuff. Surely she would of told you considering your friends?" I tilt my head and try not to smirk.

"I-Err, no she hasn't." He whispers, looking down at his lap and I almost feel bad-almost.

"Would you like me to let Callum know that you will be needing tutoring?" I question.

I'm not stupid.

This boy doesn't need tutoring, he just wants an excuse to be one to one with my girl.

"No, it's okay." He gives me a tight-lipped smile, picks up his bag and leaves my office.

I shake my head lightly and go back to marking essays. However a couple minutes later the door flies open and I grit my teeth.

"Could you knock?!" I say sternly, not bothering to look up.

The door slowly closes and I look up to see Amara staring at me with wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

"Jeez, if you didn't want to see me you could of just said nicely." She mumbles and I instantly feel bad.

"No baby, I thought you were someone else." I quickly stand up and make my way over to her. I cup her face in my hands and smile gently, leaning down to kiss the tip of her nose. "How are you? Are you okay?" I lead her to the sofa and gently push her down and take a seat next to her.

"No." She mumbles, closing her eyes and resting back against the sofa.

"What's wrong?" I panic, looking her up and down to see if she's hurt. When she doesn't answer me I begin to panic more. "Baby." I grab her face and turn her to face me.

"I started my period and my head hurts so much." She groans.

"I'm sorry, baby." I whisper, kissing her forehead. "The day has nearly finished and when we get home I'll make you some soup and we can watch a film, yeah?" I stroke her hair and she lightly nod.

"Sleepy." She whispers and shortly after she falls asleep.

I cover her with a blanket and get ready to go back to marking work but a knock at the door has me freezing.

A/N
Thank you so much for 10,000 followers 💜