Bestfriend (2) WARNING! SMUT AHEAD!

IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE THEN GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE OKIE DOKIE?

rosè's pov

I saw her kissing Mino that's why I got furious and..."Rosè-ssi!" I heard Lisa yelled but it was too late, I already punched the asshole and he's already on the ground. "What the hell?!" He yelled and I grabbed his shirts collar before punching him agaid making his nose bleed "Rosè! Enough!" Jennie stopped me making me let go of him that made him fall on the ground

"You disguting piece of shit!" I yelled to him as Lisa and Bambam grabbed both of my arms to prevent me from attacking him again "Enough rosè!" Bambam said "Who do you think you are huh? Who are you to her?! You're just her friend!" Mino yelled while on the ground. "Shut up Mino! You're making everything worst!" Lisa said as she hold me. I pushed them away and grabbed Jennie away from the crowd

"R-Rosè...you're hurting me." Jennie said as I drag her to the parking lot. "Who initiated the kiss?" I asked "Him" she said before looking down "why didn't you pushed him?" "Because he's too strong" She said while still looking on the ground "are you mad at me?" She said and I scoff "Yes. Super." I answered as I open the car's door "Get in" I said then she turned to look at me "what?" "I said get in" I said again before she move her feet to get in.

I get in my car too before driving away.

We arrived at my penthouse that made her a little confuse "Why are we here?" She asked and I didn't said anything.

She sat down on the couch while I get some milk ice cream in the ref. I handed her a cup for her and get a cup for me. "I'm....I'm sorry" she said while eating ice cream "Do you still like him?" I asked knowing what's the answer "..I...I don't know" she said as she looks down. I scoffed before putting the ice cream on the table and making her look at me. "You should know....'cause I wanma know too" I said while looking in her eyes. I want you to know how much I love you. My mind says.

"Rosè---" before she could say anything. I leaned my face to her and give her a kiss on her lips.

Her lips, is still soft. It's been a while since I kissed this soft lips of hers.

Jennie's pov

Milk Ice cream. That's how her lips tastes. "Mmhmm." A moan escaped on my lips as she bit my lower lips "Rosè" I said between the kiss "why...are.....you...mmmm..doing this" I managed to say between the kiss. She was about to pull away, but then I grabbed her and kiss her more "don't stop" I said and she layed me on the couch

"Jennie..." She said between the kiss. She unbuttoned my blouse and remove it for me. Her kisses goes all over my face down to my neck. I can feel her teeth as she bites my neck "no...don't leave marks" I moaned but she didn't listened. "My bad" she said before smirking. I can feel her tongue on my neck making me moan "Uhmmm..
Rosè" I moaned. She unclipped my bra and unbuttoned my jeans before throwing those away. She then pull away to look at me "You're so damn beautiful" she said before lifting her shirt and throwing it away too.

She lifted me and I put my legs around her waist.

We reached her room and she placed me on the bed. She started sucking one of my breasts and massaging the other one making me moan even louder "ugh! Baby" I moaned "you like that?" She asked and I nodded before lifting her head and kissing her again. Her hands wondered down my woman-hood before she removed my underwear and tucking it in her pocket "this is mine now" She smirked and I chuckled. I felt her fingers teased my clit making me moan. "Please" I begged.

"Please what baby?" She asked as she suck my breast "say it. What do you want me to do?" She teased "f-fuck me...till I can't walk...f-fuck me till I cry and tell you to stop..make me scream...t-take me" I moaned and I felt her smirk against my skin "too much information baby"she said before moving down. "And besides, I don't fuck...I make love"

Rosè's pov

I removed my pants and underwear and throw it somewhere. I moved down her body and starts licking her pussy. "O-Oh g-gosh" She moaned and I look at her. Beads of sweat falling down her forhead, her mouth hanging open because of the pleasure she's recieving, her chest rising up and down and her eyes being shut tightly as she gripped the blanket of the bed. "Rosè.." she moaned my name making me turn on more. I entered a finger to her making her moan louder

"Oh sh-shit!" She gasped that made me stop. "Wh-why did you?!" She whined "who told you to cuss when I'm fucking you huh?" I said moving up to her again. "I-I'm sorry." She said as I tease her clit again. "Sorry again? Now I'm starting to hate that word" i said before turning her body back making her lay on her stomach. "A bad mouthed like you should recieve a punishment that you deserve" I said and slapped her ass hard making her moan in pain "a-ahh!" "Why? Does it hurts?" I said and she nodded. "I want you to count" I said before slapping her ass again.

After 5 slaps I stopped because her ass is already red. "Are you gonna cuss again?" I asked as I turn her body around to face me. "No...no daddy" she moaned. Gosh, the endearment that she made "good girl." I said before playing with her clit again making her moaned loud

I entered two fingers inside her making her moan louder "ugh! Daddy...yes!" She moaned as I pump faster adding another finger "uhmm...ohhh yeahh daddy f-faster" she moaned. "Can Mink do this? Huh? Can her make you scream like I do?" I asked as she scream my name. "N-no daddy" she moaned louder "I own you and this body okay?" I said in her ear before biting it "y-yes daddy. Uhmmm ughh!" She moaned as she felt her orgasm coming "who owns you Jennie Kim?" I asked before pumping faster "Y-you daddy...only you" She moaned before kissing me.

"Ughhh! I'm cumming!" She moaned louder "cum for me baby" I said before she came all over my fingers. We're both panting very hard. I put my finger that's coated with her cum inside my mouth before kissing her. Making her taste herself "Mmm." She moaned between the kiss.

I layed beside her and covered pur naked bodies with blanket. She layed her head on my chest as she puts my arms around her. I smiled at our position. "Are you mad at me?" I asked and she shook her head as a no. "Did you enjoyed?" I asked and she look up at me before nodding. "I love you" she suddenly said making my eyes wide "what?" I asked and she kissed me on my lips "I said I love you...I love you since high school." She said that made me smile. "I love you more" I said then I suddenly heard soft snores that made me look at her.

She's asleep. She fell asleep...ah! Can't wait for tomorrow!!! Jennie Kim is finally my girlfriend!!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
As requested! HAHAHA
Hope y'all like it!