apron

9am

"Hubby? Where are you?" Jennie said as opens her eyes. "I'm at the kitchen, wifey" she heard Rosé said, making her stand up and ran to the kitchen only to see her dearest hubby wearing an apron while chopping potatoes.

Yes, an apron...apron only...no shirt, no pants, no...underwear...apron only.

"Good morning" Rosé greeted while blushing "Good morning" Jennie smirked "Are you hungry? There's already food on the table, you can now eat" Rosé blushed "Which food?" Jennie asked as she glanced at the food then back to Rosé

"Aren't you embarassed to say that early in the morning?" Rosé said while still blushing "Aren't you embarassed to wear that...early in the morning?" Jennie chuckled before going behind her and backhugging her.

"I...You told me to...wear this" Rosé blushed "oh yeah? Did I?" Jennie asked innocently

Flashback

"Hubby, I think you look sexy in that apron" Jennie said while watching her fiancé cook "Yeah?" Rosé chuckled "I just noticed that your apron is new" Jennie smiled

"I got this as a gift...Jisoo gave me this" Rosé smiled "Your butt look's sexy" Jennie said making Rosé blush "Wifey! Stop!" Rosé rolled her eyes "I can't help it" Jennie chuckled before backhugging her "I'm looking forward to see you wear this apron...apron only" Jennie whispered before biting her earlobe and walking away. Leaving her hubby blushing like a tomato.

End of flashback

"I'm glad you really did it" Jennie chuckled "You look so sexy, hubby" Jennie whispered "I know" Rosé smiled before putting down the knife and turning around to her wifey.

"It makes me want to taste you" Jennie whispered "You're a wild little kitten huh?" Rosé chuckled before claiming her lips

"I'm yours" Rosé said between the kisses.

And you know what happened next...