Confused

Will pov

Every since kindergarten I really think I've been in love with my bestfriend Mike wheeler all this time but what if he don't feel the same way about me I really love him.

Mike been there for me since kindergarten it's like I feel a connection but he's with el.

He can't love me like that he is too in love with el to love me I'm going to go over his house.

"Hey Jonathan can you take me to mikes house" I asked Jonathan "yeah sure let's go" he said as we both walked to the car.

When we were at the snowball and I saw mike kiss el I just felt sick to my stomach cuz deep down that's how I wanted him to kiss me but I know that's not possible.

We made it to mikes house and I got out and just went inside. I slowly walked upstairs and got to mikes door and just went in and he was listening to music.

-hey mike, I said and he looked up at me
- hey will what you doing here, he asked
-nothing just was bored so I came here, I said lying

-what do you want to do, he asked
-whatever you wanna do, I said

Mike

I'm actually glad will is here but at the same time I'm not because every time I'm around him I get this weird feeling but it's a good feeling it's a feeling I should feel when I'm with el but I don't just will I can't be myself when I'm with him. 

I'm really falling in love with my bestfriend.

I was trying to deny the fact that I am falling for my bestfriend I tried to distract myself with hanging with el more but it's just not the same when will is around I get this weird feeling in my stomach it's like I don't act like myself when I'm around him.

I feel more safe with will and I keep pushing him away if only I had the confidence to tell him how I feel about him.

Or maybe I'm confused about my feelings towards him.

__________________________
This was a really short chapter but the next chapter will be longer and I'm not gone do will pov and mike pov anymore so yeah just a warning love y'all ❤️❤️
__________________________