Surprise🥳

When you see "#####" play the music 💙

Today was the day mike and the rest
of the party was going to surprise Will with a little party down in the basement will still have no idea what they're planning it have been a good week so far for both mike and Will little did Will know it was all a dream....

It was school today and they surprising Will today also will just think it's going to be a normal day with his friends but it's not.

Will got up for school and he got dressed and so did Mike then they all met each other at school "hey baby" will said as he kissed mike on the cheek but mike mike pulled him closer to him and kissed him on the lips "ouuuuuuuu" Lucas and Dustin said "omgg please stop" will said with a beautiful smile and mike couldn't help but look at his adorable boyfriend "you so beautiful" mike said as he took Will hand into his.

They all walked in the school right beside each other "oh yeah babe I'm gonna come by your house and take you somewhere" mike said to Will as he still was holding his hand "okay where are we going" will asked excitedly "it's a surprise baby" mike said laughing at his silly little boyfriend.

Mike and Will had a class together and they had to partner up with each other mike was glad because he knew he would get jealous if he saw Will with somebody else and he wanted Will all to his self and that's what made Will happy to know that him and mike is forever.

After school mike took Will to a store so they rest of the party could go to mikes house and they could surprise him but they still don't know what Mike is actually planning.

"Babe what's going on you hate going here after school" Will asked a little confused "I just wanna spend time with my boyfriend do you wanna go to my house" mike asked "sure" will said giving Mike a little smile but he was still kinda of confused because he knew Mike wouldn't take him here but  nobody knew what he was actually doing.

Will and mike finally got to mikes house and mike took Will hand he saw that the basement lights was off so he pulled the smaller boy downstairs and they went in and "SURPRISE" everybody jumped out causing Will to hide behind Mike all mike could do was smile at his reaction because he knew Will could depend on him "omg when did y'all do this" Will asked with a huge smile on his face but mike went somewhere else while he was talking to their friends "it was all mike idea and we agreed to it" max said while giving Will a hug "speaking of mike where did he go" Dustin said, they all looked around until...

"#####"

They heard music and instantly turned around just to see Mike on one knee in front of Will "omg" Lucas and Dustin said at the same time meanwhile will just looking at his boyfriend with shocked and teary eyes.

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you will I know we're just in high school but when I get older enough to marry you I'm going to make you the happiest person on this earth you are beautiful you make me so happy and  I have no idea what I would do without you this isn't a proposal ring but it's a promise ring I promise not to ever hurt you ever you mean the world to me and I love you so so so much baby you is so perfect for me you look beautiful tonight and I really hope you feel the exact same way about me cause I swear I really can't lose you ever" mike said with teary eyes looking straight into Will eyes

Will didn't know what to say he was thinking about so much like when did he plan to do it why did he do it and where the hell he get that beautiful ring from and how much he love his boyfriend
"Please say something will" mike said and will still looked at him shocked he opened his mouth but nothing came out and mike started to get worried and will just ran up to his boyfriend and kissed him like it was his last day on earth "I love you so so so much more Mikey" will said as mike held him in his arms "OMGGGGG IM GONNA CRYYYYYY" el said and max kissed her Lucas and Dustin looked at each other and laughed and they all started laughing that night they all spent the night at mike house and they all slept in the basement including mike and Will they slept on the beds.

(I know it's not beds in mike basement but in this story it is so just go along with it)

Will had on his ring and he couldn't stop smiling he still couldn't believe Mike did that "babe I just can't believe you actually did that for me" Will said smiling "I'd do anything for you" mike said as he kissed his lips "I wanna have kids with you one day" will said "yeah me too baby" mike said "but how would we do it we're both boys" will said looking kinda sad now "baby we are going to figure all that out I promise we're gonna have 2 kids like you always wanted" mike said while holding Will closer to his chest "I can't wait" will said as he slowly started dozing off to sleep "goodnight gorgeous" mike said as he kissed Will forehead "night baby" will said in a sleepy and cute voice.

Sorry I ain't been updating y'all Ian forget about y'all or nothing I just been doing a lot of work lately hope y'all enjoy this chapter my niggas I tried tho fr love y'all🖤💙