We got each other

Mike was still sleep but will was up and he couldn't help but see how beautiful his boyfriend is he is so happy now he never thought this moment would come "I love you" will said to Mike little did he know Mike heard exactly what he said "I love you more" Mike said as he opened his eyes will face turned red as a tomato "I thought you were sleeping" will said to mike "I was but I heard you" mike said in his low voice that always gives will butterflies in his stomach.

Mike and Will soon got up out the bed and put some clothes on "you wanna go to the mall today" mike asked will "yeah but we can't hold hands cuz people will judge us" will said "yeah about that when are we going to tell our families and friends" mike asked "idk if I'm ready for that yet" will said.
Will was still scared about what people would say about them being a couple he already know people is going to judge them at school.

Mike was caught up into his relationship with will he forgot all about el everytime mike think about el he just feel like he's making a bad idea but he really love will.

Mike and will got to the mall and they started walking around trying to find a store to go in except instead of finding a store they found max and el mike and el made eye contact and both el and max started walking over where the boys were "well look what he have here" max said referring to mike all el did was kiss mike and ofc mike kissed back which made will very jealous which caused him to walk away.

Will ran into the bathroom and just cried his eyes out he thought he had mike all to his self but he forgot Mike never broke up with el mike love el but not more than he love will and right now will don't think they should be together he's thinking he's stupid.

Soon will just went home and mike searched all over the mall for him he got so scared that he asked security if they seen the small boy with the bold cut but they say no.

Mike went home and cried his eyes out he just wanted to hold will small body into his arms he knew that the kiss probably got him overthinking things.

But the thing they both don't know is they both are crying because they just wanna be with each other.

Will knew since they were kindergarten that mike was going to be special to him.

But what they don't know is one of them is going to get hurt....

TO BE CONTINUED

Hope y'all enjoyed this ik it was boring I need to think of more things to add to this book I'm not giving up on y'all 💘💘