Im in love with you

Will is laying in his bed thinking about what he's always thinking about which is Mike he can't stop thinking about him.

He soon got out of bed and he went to his desk and start drawing a picture he used so many colors. Will draw all the time mostly when he just feel lonely.

Will be have nightmares and he can't sleep that much at night he keep having dreams about mike but they never end good somebody always have to die. Every since he came back from the upside down things have not been the same. Him and mike don't hang out like they used to.

All will want is to be with mike without getting judged about his sexuality but he know it's not going to happen.

Right now mike is in his bed trying to stop thinking about mike "what am I going to do why can't I stop get him out my head" he said to his self.

Mike was sitting in the kitchen eating pancakes he doesn't know is should tell will or not he don't want to get denied but little do he know will is thinking about the same thing.

Today is school and will hate school so much but he have to go at least he get to see his Crush.

Jonathan dropped will off at school and will walked in the building and all he got was weird looks but then he saw his friends and el he wanted to walk out but he know he couldn't

"Hey will" they all said except mike "hey" will say back, mike walked up to will and asked him something "uh will do you wanna have a sleepover at my house just me and you" he asked kind of nervous will was so excited he smiled "yeah ofc" he said
That's what Mike loved about will his eyes his smile the way he looked at him.

And sometimes will wonder if mike have a crush on him but at the end of the day will know that's impossible or is it.

After school will is at mike house for the sleepover Mike was very nervous but excited will was glad that he finally had mike to himself.

"So what you wanna do" mike asked
"Let's watch a movie" will said
"Ok" mike said

Mike got a romantic movie to watch it was about gay people.

In the middle of the movie mike and will is closer to each other than before will looked up at mike just to find mike looking at him as well.

"Have you ever been in love with someone" mike asked out of nowhere
"I'm in love with someone right now" will said "have you" will asked
"Yes" mike added
"I'll be right back" mike said as he got up leaving will by his self.

Will got up and saw mikes tablet open it was a picture of him and mike holding hands but will didn't draw it and it said "I'm in love with my bestfriend will Byers" at the bottle will couldn't believe but then mike saw him "WHAT IS YOU DOING" mike yelled causing will to flinch "I'm sorry" he said in a low voice "GET OUT RIGHT NOW ITS NOT REAL" he yelled at will and will wanted to tell him so bad but Mike was really upset so he left.
When will got home he was so sad he didn't know what to do he thought Mike hated him but actually Mike is still deeply in love with him.

Will know he gotta tell Mike how he feel and he wasn't scared anymore he was just a little nervous.

"Hey Jonathan can you take me to mike house" will asked "sure but didn't you just leave" Jonathan asked "uh yeah I'm in love with Mike" will said kinda embarrassed "I know that will the way you look at him tells it all" Jonathan said chuckling.

Will got to mikes house and he stopped at mike door to just think about how he was going to say it and he just went in and mike was already at the door waiting for will "I love you Mike" will said and out of nowhere Mike grabbed will and kissed him so passionately will wanted to feel this for so long they let go of each other and just looked into each other's eyes "I love you too will" mike said

"Maybe I'm not confused about my feelings towards you" he said to will

"Can you like stay here with me" mike asked will "yes but I don't have any clothes" will said "you can use one of my t-shirts.

Will got out of the shower and came out with Mike shirt on and it is way to big for him Mike liked it on him.

They both got in the bed it was very dark in the room but they can still see each other "hey will you up" mike asked "yes" will said in a sleepy voice
"Umm I was wondering if you would want to be my boyfriend" mike asked and will instantly got happy "yesssssssss I love to be your boyfriend" will said and mike kissed will on his cheek and they started cuddling and they both dozed off to sleep.

Next chapter coming tonight hope y'all liked this love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️