Falling apart

3 months later

Mike and Will have been a couple for almost 2 years now everybody know they are together some people think it's cute others don't and they have been arguing a lot too but at the end of the day they still is deeply in love.

Right now will is at mike house down in the basement playing with some cards.

"Babe you're not suppose to pull that card" mike said laughing at Will "ugh I quick this is getting irritating" will said "what you wanna do then" mike asked as he pulled his boyfriend on his lap "idk do you wanna hang out with Lucas nem" Will asked as he laid his head on mike shoulder "yeah let's call them over" mike said as he got the walkie talkie and told all of them to come over.

20 minutes later everybody was at mike house in the basement as usual doing what they always but then max asked all of them to play never have I ever and they all agreed
"Okay I'll go first never have I ever had sex" Dustin said and max, el,mike, and will got a sip from the cup "oh damn" Dustin said "never have I ever kissed a boy" Lucas said as everyone sipped from their cups except Lucas and Dustin "never have I ever watched porn" el said and everybody sipped from the cup.

They continued to play the game and it started to get interesting "never have I ever kissed someone while I was in a relationship with somebody" max said and mike and Lucas sipped but mike hesitated for a minute a sipped "wait what" will said as he looked at mike "Will I'm sorry it was a accident" mike said tryna calm Will down "fuck you mike I'm going home" will said as he got up and left but Mike followed behind him "baby wait can you please just listen" mike asked as he stopped Will "who did you kiss" Will asked "I kissed eleven" he said looking down "wow okay" will said "it was a mistake I'm sorry" mike said "you're the only person I love" mike continued "yeah mike I love you too but I need space" Will said as he got on his bike leaving mike there with tears running down his face.

That night neither of the boys could sleep all they could think about was each other Will really missed being in mike arms and mike missed kissing his boyfriend beautiful lips mike cried his self to sleep and Will just cried and drew pictures and every paper had tear drops on them.

Sorry this took so long I been tired asf love y'all hope y'all enjoyed this next chapter coming later or tomorrow 💙