Thanksgiving part 1🖤

Mike got out the hospital 2 weeks ago and since tomorrow thanksgiving will is spending time at the wheelers they both are so excited for tomorrow.

"So what you wanna do today" Will asked Mike as they just laid in the bed "I don't know it's really nothing to do" mike said back "how about we just watch a movie" will said "yeah" mike said back.

Will and Mike was cuddling while watching a really scary movie something very scary came up and Will dug his face into mikes bare chest "babe you can look now it's gone" mike said as he kissed Will cheek "you sure" will asked as he kept the same position "yesss you can look now" mike said chuckling at his silly boyfriend.

They watched movies until dark and then Dustin, Lucas, Max, and el came by and they watched movies max and el seemed closer than usual they was holding hands and sitting on each other laps and all that flirting with each other will knew they had something going on he didn't mind tho he was happy for them mike didn't know a thing but he still was happy for his ex girlfriend.

Lucas Dustin el and max all stayed the night cause it was too late to go home they slept in the basement and ofc will and mike slept in mikes bedroom but before everyone went to sleep they was trying to think of a game to play.
"Ouuu I gotta idea let's play dare or double dare"  max said "ouuu yeah" everyone else agreed "okay I'll go first el dare or double dare" Dustin said smirking "double dare" she said boldly "okay I dare to kiss Will on the lips" he said laughing Will eyes went wide he didn't know what to do all he could do was look at mike "you can do Will" mike said as he kissed his cheek "fine" el said as she got up and walked to Will and she just kissed him and pulled away "wowwwww" everybody else said while giggling "okay I guess it's my turn Umm Lucas dare or double dare" will said as he looked at Lucas "dare" Lucas said "I dare you to smack Dustin" will said laughing "wow really will" Dustin said "yep" will said as he high five max
"Okay dare or double dare mike" Lucas said "double dare" mike said "I dare you to pick Will up and kiss him" Lucas said
Mike grabbed Will hand and pick him up and kissed him passionately and Will kissed him back with his arms around mikes neck, nobody was really surprised cause then already know that they are together but they still clapped for their bestfriends.
"Okay y'all goodnight we gone have fun tomorrow" mike said "and with that mike and Will went back up to the room and the rest of them stayed in the basement.

Will got in the bed and just looked up to the roof and just thought about how happy he was at the moment but he knew anything can change he was just happy his friends except him and mike as a couple and they except max and el as a couple "goodnight baby" mike said as he kissed the smaller boy on his lips "can you hold me please" Will asked with his big beautiful eyes that always made Mike catch butterflies "ofc come here my beautiful boy" mike said as he held Will "I love you" will said to mike "I love you more" he said back and they both fell asleep. 

Y'all sorry it took so long to update but I hope y'all like this and don't come for me ik it's not thanksgiving 😂❤️
I'll be working on part 2 tonight imma update tomorrow tho byeee