Mixed emotions

When will got home that night he cried his eyes out he cried so much that he threw up bout 3 times he wanted Mike to be in love with him again he woke up with a really bad headache the next morning and didn't wanna go to school "Will baby it's time to get up" Joyce said as he came into his room "mom I really don't wanna go today I got a headache and I don't feel good at all "okay well it's breakfast in the kitchen if you get hungry imma be working late tonight love you" Joyce said as she walked out the door leaving will in his bed just looking at the wall thinking about all the good times him and mike had together and he just started crying all over again.

Mike got and got dressed for school but before he went he pulled out a black binder with him and Will name on it that's where Mike kept all their memories pictures and some drawings that Will did for mike. Mike actually looked in that binder every night before he went to bed he is still in love with Will but hailey is his girlfriend.

Mike got to school and noticed Will wasn't there he was worried but he remembered what had happened last night and he know Will is really sensitive.

They all got to the cafeteria and sat down at their regular table they all just wanted Will to be there they missed Will so much but they know how he is feeling "we should do something for Will next weekend" mike said "like what" Dustin asked "I don't know maybe we should just have  him a little party down in my basement" mike said "yeah that's a great idea" max said "I'll bring the decorations" max said "and I'll get my mom to make a cake" Lucas said "I'll bring some games to keep us busy" Dustin said "I'll put everything up and max can help me decorate" mike said "I'll bring some chips and snacks" el said "okay nobody can tell Will about how his okay" mike said "okay" everybody said.

Mike got home and hailey was waiting on him in his room "heyyyy babyyyy" hailey said as she jumped on Mike and kissed his lips but he whipped the kissed off she didn't see tho "so I got us some tickets to the movies next weekend wanna go" she asked as she hopped on the the bed next to him "I'm actually busy next weekend" mike said "so you don't want to" she asked "No I don't" mike said "I uh actually wanna break up with you hailey things isn't working out" mike said as he just got up "what why" she asked almost yelling "can you stop yelling my baby sister is down stairs sleeping" mike said "who cares" she said "ya know what get out hailey I'm done" mike said "ya know what fine fuck you go ahead and run back to Will gay ass" she said and that really made Mike mad he slapped her "GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE HAILEY NOW" Will yelled not caring if holly heard him or not.

It was now 12 am and will is sitting in his room listening to music and drawing pictures but they were pictures of mike and hailey he kept drawing them because he knew he would have to except the fact that they're never going to break up he was sad about that and he was sad because everybody moved on except him he's still stuck on mike.

And mike is stuck on him

Will was still up drawing and mike decided to go for a walk he needed fresh air he regret badly for breaking up with Will he is insanely in love with his bestfriend since kindergarten and he don't care what anybody thinks of it he love William Byers.

Mike was about to get ready to go home but before he went home he had to make one more stop.

Will was now just listening music he began to cry because he was listening to sad music

(Y'all I love this song listen to it)

Will soon heard a knock on the door he got a little scared he didn't even bother wiping his tears away he got up and went to open the door and before he could even blink he felt some familiar lips against his and he started kissing back and the 2 both pulled away slowly and looked into each other's eyes for 5 seconds Mike came all the way and they went to Will room.

"Will I have to do this okay and don't interrupt me because I have to this have been bothering me for a long time i love you I am still in love with you you are my everything every since we have been broken up I now knew what I was missing you are like my oxygen I didn't wanna say anything because I thought I loved hailey I tried to convince myself that I loved hailey more than I ever loved you but I couldn't all I could ever think about every night is you hailey never made me happy not like you did you are who  I wanna be with William Byers I love you" mike explained and he didn't realize he was crying and so was Will but Will was more shocked and he was happy as hell he didn't even know what to say all he could do was smile and mike went over to Will and hugged him Will missed being in mike arms "I love you so much will" mike said once again "I love you too Mike" will said they both pulled away from the hug "wanna take a shower together" mike asked "sure" will said smiling "come on" mike said as he grabbed the smaller boy hand.

They both got out the shower and will put on one of mikes hoodies "you are so beautiful" mike said to Will "you are so handsome" Will said as he laid on top of mike and mike wrapped his arms around Will waist and they just laid there in the dark enjoying each other's company but will is always the first to go to sleep "goodnight baby boy" mike whispered to Will "goodnight Mikey" will said in a sleepy voice but with a little smile.

More chapters are on the way I got bored so I decided to update 3 chapters hope y'all like them💙💙💙💙🦋🦋🦋