Us against the world

Before I start this chapter I just wanna wish Will happy birthday 🥳🥰he's my favorite
__________________________

Will and mike was still sleeping and Nancy walked in on them cuddling she got so suspicious but she actually thought it was cute "aye Jonathan come here" Nancy whispered "yeah" Jonathan said as he came up behind Nancy just to see Mike and Will cuddling "oh yeah they have a little relationship" Jonathan said "my brother is gay" Nancy said a bit shocked "well he's bi but will is gay and they are a couple" Jonathan explained "well I support it it's cute and I'm glad they're happy together" Nancy said as she closed the door quietly.

Mike soon woke up with Will in his arms sleeping peacefully he didn't wanna wake Will up but he had th cuz they go to school today.
"Hey will wake up" mike whispered to Will but Will didn't budge "hey baby please wake up ik you don't want but you have to" mike said as he shook Will awake "I really don't wanna go" will said In his soft voice "I know babe but we have to" mike said back to him in the same voice and will instantly got butterflies "fine" will said as he got up.

They got to school and met up with Lucas, Dustin,Max, and el and just went to class but then Troy came and pushed Will on the ground "I HEARD YOU IS A FAG" he yelled at Will and Will started crying. Mike got so angry cuz he hate to see his boyfriend but even worst will hate to see Mike in pain out of nowhere Mike just punched Troy in his face but than Troy got back up and Troy and his friends started jumping mike.

"GET OFF OF HIM" Will yelled meanwhile Lucas and Dustin trying to break it up and el use her powers and threw all of them against the lockers
Mike had bruises on his face and blood on his body.
"Mike look at me are you okay" will said and kept shaking mike "Will we gotta take him to the hospital" el said as they called Jonathan and Joyce and Karen.

They soon got to the hospital they gave Mike pain pills he have a deep cut in his side cuz one of the boys had a knife Will was just sitting there looking at his injured boyfriend he kept blaming himself for everything that had happen...
Mike have been knocked out for 4 hours now Will started to get scared he thought mike was never going to wake up but...

"Will" mike said in a questioning tone
"Omg mike your up I was so worried it's all my fault I am so sorry" Will said crying "baby it's not your fault I would get beat up again for you I will do anything for you" mike said and Will kissed Mike on the lips "it's us against the world" mike continued "what if bad things keep happening to us and one of us end up getting hurt really bad I can't live without you Mikey" will said as tears ran down his little cheeks "baby it's going to be okay I'm going to be okay" mike said to Will but deep down mike knew Will was right but he wasn't going to give up on Will he love will and would do anything for him.
And Will would do the same for him.

Will got into the hospital bed with mike and Will started drawing a picture and mike just watched him drawing always made Will feel better especially when he's doing it when Mike is around will feel like he can be his self.

And mike love will to death.
And so does Will.

Okay y'all ik this chapter wasn't much but I have class and I had to rush I couldn't really think of anything good but I'm updating again later on love y'all ❤️❤️❤️have a good day and hope y'all enjoyed it