This is all my fault

Will woke up at 4 in the morning still just thinking about mike he missed mike and he wanted to see him but what Mike did really hurt him he really thought Mike would never cheat on him obviously he was wrong.

Mike was up too thinking about Will he kept calling his self dumb and shit but he wanted Will to be in his arms when Mike finally gave up and just couldn't go without being with Will he put some clothes on and got on his bike and went to Will's house.
Will was still up crying a little he missed mike so much he just looked at a picture of them.

Mike didn't bother to knock on Will door he just got the key from behind the picture and unlocked the door he slowly walked to Will room.

Will heard his door opening and immediately got scared so he hid under the covers and when the door finally opened...

"Baby it's just me" mike said with a sad smile and voice "mike" Will said as he got from under the covers "look before you put me out I just wanted to come say I am so sorry you deserve somebody way better than me and I understand if you wanna end things between me and you I love you so much I don't wanna lose you I can't lose you" mike said as tears slipped out of his eyes causing Will to tear up "baby I only wanna be with you I was mad because you kissed somebody and it wasn't me that really hurt me I thought you didn't love me anymore" Will said as he sat up a little "babe of course I love you I'd do anything for you you're the love of my life" mike explained.

Mike sat beside Will and pulled him onto his lap "you are beautiful" mike whispered into Will ear as he kissed his cheek "and you are fine as hell" Will said back to his boyfriend.

Mike went home because they had school but after school Mike and Will and the rest of the party members is going to a party a high school party (and btw yes they are in high school)

Will woke up that morning smiling at the fact that him and mike is back on good terms he got out of bed brushed his teeth and watched his face and put his clothes on Mike did the same and Jonathan drove him to school like always he met up with his friends in the hallway but he didn't see Mike he just saw Dustin, Lucas, Max, and el "hey guys where's mike" will asked his friends "he said he might be late" el said And will instantly looked said he wanted his boyfriend beside him at all times.

Lunch came and mike still wasn't at school Will was quiet all day because of that "hey guys I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom" will said as he got up and left.

As he walked to the bathroom he felt like somebody was following him so he looked behind and and saw nobody and finally reached the bathroom and there it was the person who made him happy the most with flowers and candies "Mike what is this" Will asked smiling "I know you were worried all day so I bought you something sorry I didn't tell you I was gonna be late" mike said and will just ran into his arms "I love you" will said "I love you too" mike said back as he kissed his boyfriend lips.

The boys left and got ready for the party but Will went to Mike house and got ready.

When they was done getting dressed they all met up at Will house and Jonathan picked them up and dropped them off at the party

"Wow this house is big as fuck" max said "well let's go bitches" el said as they all followed mike took Will hand because he knew Will was nervous "look it's okay just be yourself and fuck what everybody else have to say" mike told his tiny boyfriend and Will nodded.

The house had a bar so will and mike went there and Dustin went to his girlfriend Suzie meanwhile max, el, and Lucas embarrassing themselves on the dance floor and Will and mike busted out laughing and so did Dustin and suzie.

"Okay this not that bad" will said until he saw some boys over there laughing but he just ignored it because el saw them to and before Will could even blink all of their draws fell down and 2 of the boys pooped their pants "Omg eleven" mike said laughing and Will did the same and el winked at them and continued to dance.

Later on that night Will went up to the bathroom to go wash his hands and out of nowhere somebody grabbed him and held him against the wall "hey you little faggot how tf you make my pants fall down" the boy asked and Will was starting to cry because the boy was hurting him and then the boy hit him in the stomach and another boy came and they started jumping him "GET TF OFF MY BOYFRIEND" mike yelled as he jumped and the rest of them tried to break it up except eleven she killed all of them with her powers "Omg el" max said "nobody cares about them let's go" el said "baby are you okay" mike said as he cried and so did Will he cried into mike chest "come on let's go home baby" mike said as he picked Will up bridal style.

They all hugged each other before going their separate way Dustin was staying at Lucas house and max and eleven was staying at el's house and of course mike is going back to Will house.

Mike helped his boyfriend get in the tub because Will was hurting to bad mike was mad because he hate seeing Will cry and in pain Will got out the tub and they both got in the bed but Mike was still thinking about what happened "babe" will said in a questioning tone "yeah" mike answered "thank you" will said "for what" mike asked as he looked confused and upset and the same time "for helping me" Will said "helping you no will i didn't help you I could've did more about it this is my fault I shouldn't have let you go to the bathroom by yourself" mike said "baby this is not your fault you helped me and you was there for me like you were many times" will said "it hurt me seeing you in pain" will said in a hurt voice "and it hurt me knowing you blaming yourself that everything bad happen to me" will said "I'm sorry baby it's just I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you ever but I know that's impossible" mike said "I love you too baby" will said.

Mike pulled Will on his bare chest and will just laid there peacefully dozing off "goodnight beautiful" mike said kissing his forehead "goodnight Mikey" will said in a sleepy voice and they both fell asleep.

Yep this chapter is long y'all deserve It.know I take forever to update and I am so sorry but hope y'all enjoy comment if y'all like this chapter remember I can't reply but I am gone be reading the comments love y'all 🥰💙