The way you look at me

Mike and Will was laying next to each other breathing heavy "wow that was amazing babe" mike said "yeah it was" Will said smiling at his boyfriend "can I hold you" mike asked "of course" will said to him as he laid into mikes arm and they dozed off together.

The next morning will was up before mike will just laid there in mike arm enjoying this moment he suddenly heard mikes voice "Goodmorning baby" mike said "morning my love" will said back "I love you so much baby" Mike said "I can't even explain how much I love you Mikey you are the key to my heart" will said as he just laid in mike chest and hear his heart beat.

Will biggest fear was losing mike because he knew if he lost mike he couldn't do the things he do on his own "BABYYY" Will said yelling "WHATTT WHY ARE WE YELLING" mike asked "ITS CHRISTMAS BABE" will said as he looked into mike eyes "baby the way you look into my eyes it's just- mike was cut off my his phone ringing "ugh it's my dumb teacher calling on Christmas break" mike said "baby what was you gonna say" Will asked "oh uh nothing it's was nothing important" mike said "oh ok" will said as he looked down.

Mike jumped on Will and kissed him all over his face "baby stop it" Will said laughing at his silly boyfriend "I wuv you" mike said "I wuv you more babe now let's go we are supposed to be meeting everybody at the new house our mothers paid for" will said "new house what new house" mike asked "my mom and your mom gotta house together now" will said "wow" mike said "right" will said chuckling.

Everyone was at the Christmas party except Ted of course they all went upstairs in one of the room and all just chilled there and played games while the parents was down stairs making dinner and desert "babe I'm bored" mike said to Will "kiss me then" will said out of nowhere "really right here" mike asked "yes baby right here" will said to mike and mike leaned in and kissed his boyfriend passionately "Y'all need a room just not this one" holly said causing max to laugh.

"DINNER" Karen yelled and they all ran down stairs

But mike and Will stayed

"Babe can I tell you what I wanted to tell you this morning" mike asked "yeah ofc" will said

"When you look at me I feel something I felt this for a long time and something really told me to just do it the look you give me just gives me chills down my spine and baby I just wanna do this while I still have the chance" he said mike then got on one knee and pulled a small box with a beautiful diamond ring "gasp omg mike" Will said as tears swelled into his eyes "you make me so happy your so beautiful and I just can't take it anymore you are my soulmate my bestfriend and finna be my husband if you say yes" mike said "YES OMG baby I love it so much" will said as he jumped into mikes arm "and I love you" mike said "I love you more" will said back.

They told the others and went home when they got home Mike and Will took a shower together and made out.

3 months later

Mike and Will have been married for almost 4 months and they have twins a boy and a girl named Casey and Caleb they are so happy together they both got what they always wanted the twins are very lucky to have them as parents.

"Baby I love you" will said as he kissed mike on the lips "and I love you more baby boy" mike said as he wrapped his arms around Will waist.

Thanks for reading this book I love y'all so much 💕