I got you baby

Will is scared because he know he got school tomorrow and he still haven't talked to Mike since the kiss and he already asked Jonathan to take him to Mike.
Mike think will hate him because of the kiss but the kiss really meant nothing to him.

A hour later will got to mikes and he was nervous to see Mike but happy at the same time he love mike and he know he can't live without mike and mike know he can't live without will.

Will knocked on mikes bedroom door it took a minute for mike to open the door but when he saw will beautiful face he instantly got happy and pulled will inside of his room.

"Will I'm so sorry that kiss meant nothing to me you're the only person I want I love you" mike said as tears swelled up in his eyes "I love you too Mike I thought you forgot all about me" will said as sad smiled at mike " I can never forget about you will" mike said "i could never forget about you if I did I wouldn't have anybody to go crazy with" mike added and boom will kissed mike and somehow will ended up on mike lap and Will wanted to stay like that forever and so did mike.

They quickly got off of each other cuz they heard someone coming "will your brother is waiting for you outside" Karen said as she closed the door behind her "bye mike" will said looking kinda sad "bye baby and it's okay don't be sad I will see you tomorrow" mike said as he kissed his boyfriend on the forehead and hugged him.

Will got home and saw a very familiar car in the yard "Jonathan is that dad" will asked "yeah" Jonathan said disappointed will know he's probably here for money.
Or is he...

When will walked in he heard his mom arguing with his dad and out of know where he heard his dad say "you have a fag living in your house" and will got scared but he faces his dad
"Well if it isn't the fagg son I told you not to be like that your disgusting" he said and than he just slapped Will across the face "don't hit my son you asshole" Joyce said as she punched his in his mouth but before she could get will he ran out the house with tears running out his eyes he had a scar on his face he ran to mike house.

Will knocked at mike door and mike answered it and will just ran into mikes arm like never before "baby what's wrong" mike asked with a very concerned voice and will lift his head up to show mike his scar "omg who did this to you" mike asked almost yelling "my d-ddad" will stuttered.

Mike grab will hand and pulled him upstairs and they called Jonathan to bring Will some clothes Mike is very over protective of Will he was not going to let Will go back home until Lonnie was gone.

All will could think about is what his dad said and how he called him disgusting and he called his self disgusting Jonathan soon got to mike house and Jonathan is staying too he can't be there Joyce went to hopper for a while "here y'all go will are you okay" Jonathan asked as he gave Will his clothes, will wiped some of the tears from his eyes but they wouldn't stop coming down he is so broken "I just wanna sleep right now" he said with a cracking voice that made Mike really sad.

Will soon fell asleep in Mike arm mike wasn't going to leave his boyfriend side he's always going to be there for his boyfriend.

"I love you my beautiful baby boy" mike said as he kissed Will lips even tho will is sleep.

Okay I actually like this chapter I hope y'all like it too love y'all updating probably again tonight if not tonight then it's definitely gone be tomorrow ❤️❤️💘