Hey...

Will woke up and noticed he had dry tears on his face he always cry at night because of mike.
Today the wheelers was having a party but Will didn't know if he should go or not he thinks mike hate him.

Will got out the bed and got ready for school and so did Mike he had hailey with him tho all Will could think about is how happy Mike look with hailey he was really jealous not because Mike is with hailey it's because he wanna be the one in mike arms at night but he know that's not gonna happen anymore.

Will was in the bathroom just looking at his self he was disgusted with his self for some reason maybe because he thought mike didn't love him anymore but that's not the truth Will heard the bathroom door open he didn't know who it was so he just ignored it until...

"Will" mike said will quickly turned his head "mike" Will said as he just turned his head back back to the mirror "I had a feeling you was in here" mike said as he walked over to Will "yep" will said clearly not wanting to talk to Mike "um I want you to come the party tonight" mike said as he smiled nervously "why" Will asked "because you always come every year" mike said as he grabbed Will hand but Will snatched it away "mike I'll think about it" will said as he walked out the bathroom leaving mike there alone.

It was now gym class this class the whole party take together they liked this classes the most cause they all get to hang out well not Will anymore he haven't talked to them in a while the only 2 people he talked to was el and max but he still didn't wanna go so he went home.

When Mike got in gym class he was looking for Will he wanted to talk to Will about everything that happen 3 months ago he still loved Will in the way but he didn't wanna say anything because he got hailey and he love hailey too.

School was out and the wheelers was setting up for the party everybody was their except Will, Max, and el.
Max and el was trying to get Will to go to the party but Will didn't want to

"Come on Will so what you and Mike is broken up y'all might not never get back together that's why you have to heal by having fun enjoying yourself" max said "omg I can't show my face there ever again" will said "come on Will please" el said "ugh fine" will said .

Later on that night el max and Will got to Will house it was a lot of cars Will was nervous because he knew mikes girlfriend was there.

"Come Will it's not gonna be that bad" el said as she grabbed his hand,
As soon as they walked in the music just filled Will ears he didn't know what to do or where to go in the corner of his eye he see mike kissing hailey he felt like he just got stabbed in his heart he didn't know what to do all he could do was just look but then mike saw him and he went to go find eleven and max.

"Hey everything's okay will" max asked concerned "I wanna go home" will said "it's raining outside will and Jonathan brought us he is not finna leave yet" max said "I'll walk then" will said "will listen ik it's hard but please stay" el said "why" will asked "because we want you here you need to be here" max said "fine" will said.

15 minutes later hailey came over walking towards Will but Will didn't wanna talk to her at all he was finna leave the spot "wait Will hey how you like the party" hailey asked smiling "idk it's alright I guess" will said and then he saw mike coming towards them "hey will" mike said but will just looked at him and rolled his eyes but mike didn't really notice "baby" hailey said to mike causing Will to lose control of his breathing "yeah" mike asked "I love you" hailey said as she kissed him, but what Will didn't know is that hailey was doing that on purpose to make Will jealous and mike knew what she was doing "love you too hailey" he said as he looked Will directly in the eyes "I gotta go" will said as he walked out the house.

"Hey will wait it's raining" mike said running after him "I don't care Mike" will said "please just" mike began but was cut off "no mike I am done just staying here and being around you when you have clearly moved on you I am in love with you so you can be happy with hailey let me be sad by myself and you can stop pretending like you care about me it's getting very depressing so please just leave me alone for now on cause the more you keep doing this to me the more I feel like it's still a chance for us when I know it's not I'm leaving mike go be happy with hailey she's way better than me anyway" Will yelled as he just walked away leaving mike there in tears because he know how he really feel about Will.

I actually like this chapter I did this while I was on zoom I hope y'all liked this chapter too 💙🥳