Promise?

Will woke up in mikes arm breathing fast and hard uncontrollably he had a bad dream about mike dying he was so scared he started crying but trying to be quiet so he wouldn't wake Mike but failed "b-babe what's wrong why are you crying"mike asked as he wrapped his arms around Will "I had a bad dream" Will sobbed into mikes chest "aw baby it's okay it's just a dream" mike said trying to calm him down "no it was about you dying it felt so real I can't lose you Mike I can't" Will sobbed getting mikes shirt soaking wet "baby shhh your gone wake them up" mike said "I'm sorry" he said still crying "listen I'm here nothing is going to happen to me okay I'm okay" mike said to Will "promise" will asked "I promise my beautiful boy" he said as he kissed Will lips passionately and Will fell back to sleep into mikes chest but mike had took his shirt off since it was wet.

That morning the 6 teenagers woke up it is the weekend and everybody went home to pack some more clothes this time their staying at Will house since Jonathan is going to be at the wheelers house tonight "hey babe you wanna go to the movies" mike asked will "I'm not really in the mood I just wanna be alone right now Mike I'm sorry" will said with a sad voice

Mike was worried about Will but he just let will be alone for a while.

7 hours later mike still haven't heard from Will he was getting very worried about his boyfriend now so he got on his bike and went to his house and check on him.

When Mike went inside of Will house he noticed something was off it was a black cap on the couch and he knew he that cap belong to it was Lonnie Will dad.

Mike ran into Will room and saw Will on his bed with a black eye bloody nose and sobbing like crying and he had throw up on the floor Mike was heart broken when he saw his boyfriend like this he just started crying he didn't wanna see Will like this.

"Omg will" mike said as he sobbed and Will was shaking "h-h-help m-me" Will said as a little bit of blood came out his mouth.

Mike picked up the phone and called Nancy and Jonathan to pick them up but he didn't know Lonnie was still inside the house.

Mike was putting mike some clean clothes in a suit case and everything he needed meanwhile will is still laying there beat up badly Mike was worried that Will was going to die mike finished packing Will clothes and he soon heard Nancy and Jonathan car outside but then the Will bedroom door flew open and ofc it's Lonnie...

"Well well well if it isn't faggot number 2" Lonnie said referring to mike "FUCK YOU WHY TF WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN SON" mike yelled "he ain't my son he is a faggot just like you" Lonnie said and Jonathan heard him "ya know what you ain't gotta worry about Will anymore he's moving in with me and yes he's my boyfriend and I love him" mike said as he grabbed Will suit case but Lonnie slapped him but then Nancy and Jonathan started fighting him.

Mike took that opportunity to get Will and his suit case he held Will bridal style in his arms and ran outside to the car and laid Will on the back seat Will wasn't crying anymore he had passed out Mike got in the car with Will and held him and cried his eyes out and he was begging for Will to be okay he was asking god for Will to be okay but will was listening the whole time....

"Mike" will said "will omg you're up" mike said looking down at his boyfriend "I'm okay I'm just hurt very badly" Will said "I love you so much baby" Mike said as he placed a kiss on Will lips and Will kissed back.

"You have nothing to worry about anymore we are finna be in a college and we are going to be happily married with 2 children you don't have to worry about anybody no more I promise" mike said to Will causing him to smile "Promise" Will asked "Promise" mike said back to him.

Okay y'all next chapter they gone be in college and grown so yeah warning y'all byeeee💕