Chapter 6 - Skype

:)

Chilled's POV

She responded. Positively. I called the others and told them the news. They all checked out her channel, and loved it. As I knew they would.

I took a deep breath and opened up my email. I was using one that I was known for having, so she knew it was me and sent her my Skype. A little while later I got a response

Dear Chilled,
My Skype is ********* and I can't wait to Skype with you. However, I say this regretfully, I will not be showing my face. I hope you understand. Privacy and shit... Skype me when you can, I'm almost always on.

I smiled like an idiot as I sent back a reassurance, that her face didn't matter now. I opened my Skype as Jess walked in.

"Chilled," Jess said. "Can we go out tonight?" I got up and hugged her.

"Not tonight but soon, kay?" I said and kissed her head

"Kay." She said. "Whatcha doing?"

"Oh, I'm just about to Skype this girl, who we think is gonna be another YouTuber we play with." I replied and went back to Skype

"Kay." She said quietly and she left, closing the door behind her.

I got a Skype call, and expecting Cady I was surprised when it was Adam calling me. I accepted his call and his face popped up and he said "So are you gonna call Cady?"

"I was just about to." I replied, grabbing my Mario hat from my desk and putting it on casually.

"Can I be in the call with you? I think you, me, and Minx should all be in the call. Just to introduce her." He said to me.

"Okay, I'll call Minx then Cady."

Cady's POV

I was getting a call from Skype. This is it. I took a deep breath and answered the call. First thing that happened, I noticed three faces. One of Chilled, one of Adam, and a girl. I didn't recognize her.

"Uh... hi..." I said to the computer. The three faces all tuned to their computer.

"Hi, uh..." Chilled said. "Is Cady your real name?"

"Oh, um no" I said blushing. I don't know why... "But I uh don't feel comfortable sharing my real name if that's fine..."

"Sure." The girl said and I instantly recognized the voice. Minx.

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "You're Minx!"

Minx laughed and said "Yeah, that's me..."

"I'm Adam or-" Adam started.

"Seananners" I said breathlessly. They laughed at my lack of breath, and my face felt hot and grew red.

"Cady?" Ainsley said walking in.

"Oh is that your roommate?" Adam asked. "I heard her in the newest episode of your Murder."

"Oh you watch me?" I asked and Ainsley squealed.

"Your talking to people! You have friends! And they're YouTubers!" She exclaimed

I blushed as everyone laughed. "Uh yeah, but I just started talking to them and I doubt they actually think of me as a friend, and I should shut up now." I said and they laughed again.

"I'd hope to consider you a friend." Chilled said, and I blushed.

"YOU'RE BLUSHING, YOU LIKE HIM!"

Ainsley screamed very loudly. I blushed harder as they all laughed.

"You're a fucking child!" I said then groaned. My face was increasingly getting hot, and Ainsley was shrieking with laughter. The others laughing didn't help.

"Well," Adam said, calming down. "Do you want to play a GMod game with us?"

"Wait, what?" I asked, and watched as Ainsley, about to leave, said:

"CadyChaos. That's your ship name. And I'm the captain." Causing a few more giggles and lots of heat and color coming into my face.

"So will you?" Minx said as Ainsley left.

"Uh..." I said thinking.

"Yes."

Alrighty :) so that is the end of the chapter, make sure to leave comments giving me constructive criticism, and give suggestions for more chapters. Also I have a name for Cady, but I thought it'd be cool if you named her. Comment down your suggestions for names and I will pick the one I like the best :)
You look so pretty today, (and everyday) so don't change yourself into something you aren't.