Chapter 20 - You Love Her.

Trigger warning: self harm and suicide.

Dan's POV

I got up from Cady's bed and ran over to her, but before I could reach her, Ainsley jumped in front of me, grabbing Cady and holding her tight.

"Shh." Ainsley said, comforting her. She glared at me. "What did you do?" She was very angry, and I felt everyone's but Cady's eyes on me.

"I- I didn't do anything!" I exclaimed.

"N- no." Cady said. "He d- didn't." She pulled away from Ainsley and then proceed to tell everything that happened, stuttering the entire way. "I'm sorry." She looked at Ainsley. "I lied to you. I do cut. I do, and I told you I didn't."

She rolled up her sleeves, showing 24 new scars, 57 total, old and new. She told me she counted. Ainsley stood in shock, and everyone else did too. Cady just cried silently.

I walked over to her trying to keep me balance, then hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry." She whispered again.

"It's okay." I replied just as quiet. "You did nothing wrong. You didn't do anything g wrong. Please don't think you did."

Chilled's POV

I wanted to hug her. She didn't want me to hug her. I didn't know what to do, so I turned on my heel and walked out of the room. I walked to the door and heard footsteps coming after me.

"You're leaving?" I heard Ze's voice from behind me. "Where are you going to go?"

I turned and saw him looking sad, and a little angry. "I don't know. Anywhere but here."

"So," He said and you could tell he was getting angrier. "You're just going to leave her. You're just gonna leave the girl you know you love."

"I don't know anything like that." I replied, getting mad at him.

"Okay," He said sarcastically. "Like I know that my YouTube channel is about make up and beauty. You're so full of shit, Chilled."

I groaned then turned to the door before I heard another pair of footsteps run into the bathroom, followed by a yell.

"Ainsley!" It sounded like Cady. So Ze and I ran to her.

Cady's POV

"Ainsley!" I yelled at the door, pounding on it at the same time. Everyone was watching me except Ze and Chilled, who came running up later. Chilled ran next to me, accidentally brushing his hand on mind, making me jump. He didn't notice and knocked on the door too.

I was in my room so I turned to a drawer in my desk. I pulled out a small black case and then pulled out two metal pieces from within. It was my pick lock kit. I ran over to the door and everyone moved for me. I got on my knees and picked the lock.

I opened the door carefully, seeing a crying Ainsley shuffle through every drawer, muttering things like "Where is it?" and "Is it even in here?"

"Are you looking for my blade?" I asked quietly, making her look up.

"How did you get in here?" She asked. I held up the two lock pickers and she shook her head. Then she nodded. "Yes. I was. Because there is no way in hell I am letting you keep that."

I nodded and then walked over to the corner in my closet, and pulled out the one blade. I only had one for all this time. As soon as I pulled it out, Ainsley grabbed it from me, accidentally cutting her hand and then opened the window. She walked out, onto the fire escape and walked upwards. She walked all the way to the roof as I followed, everyone cautiously trailing behind me.

When she reached the roof, she chucked the blade. Far. It flew and I couldn't see where it was landing. It was gone. I couldn't cut.

I had the sudden urge to jump from the building myself. To launch myself like the blade. To land the same way.

I wanted to die.

Chilled's POV

I thought a lot about what Ze said earlier. I was the only one awake in the room, and I had gotten the bed. They were all on the floor. Dan and Phil left. And I was alone in my thoughts.

Right before we slept, Ze whispered to me so Smarty and Galm didn't hear, "You love her."

I didn't know what to think of that.

Oh boy. Shit has gone down huh? Maybe idk... Oh so if you want you can follow me on tumblr, just look up please-shutthehellup

Love you guys!