Chapter 9 - 1,000,000

Cady's POV

"Hey, guys," I said into the mic. "I've been dead for like five minutes, and I had the gun."

"Oh." Minx said "Fuck." Then Chilled, who had arrived a little after Minx and Adam joined up, proceeded to stab the others.

I've been playing with them for about a month, and I've been gaining followers like crazy. I'm almost at a million, which is really exciting.

Great I'm the murder. Time to plot it out.

"Okay, Cady," Adam, who had the gun said. "Spell bystander backwards."

"R-E-D-N-A-T-S-Y-B," I said. "Any other questions?" I smiled.

"Good enough for me." He said and moved on. Perfect. I moved over to the other side of the room we were in. The room was covered in blood, and it was very quaint. After me, Chilled was interrogated, and apparently, Adam thought it was Minx. Chilled came over to the side of the room where I was.

As soon as he got there, I pulled out my knife and stabbed him. At the exact same time, I fell out of my chair. Ainsley screamed "Caaaaaddddddyyyyyy!!!!"

"This is the second goddamn time you've done that!"

"Yeah we all remember the first time" Chilled said as Adam shot me.

"Shut up." I said, blushing.

"You're blushing again!" Ainsley screeched. She then proceeded to chant "CadyChaos! CadyChaos! CadyChaos!" Making me blush harder, and Chilled laugh.

"Why did you come here anyways?" I asked.

"Oh, right!" She said. "Cady, have you checked our subscriber counts?"

"No," I said. "What are you at?"

"Oh, Dan and Phil have gotten me to 3,000,000 ages ago." She said nonchalantly

"No way." I said smiling. I hugged her. "Good for you."

"Yeah, but that's not what matters," She said pushing me a way. "It's yours."

"Well, first off," I said. "Rude, considering you pushed me." I rubbed my shoulder. "And second, what is it at?" She handed me the laptop and pointed at the count.

"No way." I said. "No. Fucking. Way." I turned back to the microphone. "Hey guys. Thanks for 1,000,000 subscribers, like holy shit that means a lot." I smiled.

"Oh congrats, Cady!" Adam said and Minx agreed.

"I thought you'd get that much." Chilled said. "You deserve it." He said and I blushed. Again. What the hell is wrong with me?

"YOU'RE STILL BLUSHING!!!!" Ainsley screamed again, continuing the chant from before, as my face grew redder and the others laughter grew louder.

"Cute." Chilled said. I blushed way harder than before. Ainsley giggled.

Okay guys, so what do you think of that? One million for Cady! Yay. You look nice today. Look pretty. Eyebrows on fleak.