Chapter 35 - Believe

Sorry I haven't been uploading my life has been kinda shitty recently and I've just been losing all will to do anything... Anyways, is there any stories I should check out, I've been wanting something to read...

Cady's POV

My face turned really red and Ainsley kinda squealed. The rest of The Derp Crew kinda smirked at Chilled.

"So, are you guys like, official now, or what?" Galm asked and Ainsley squealed again. I threw a pillow at her head and she nearly fell off the bed but Ze grabbed her arm. I giggled as Ainsley glared at me.

"I don't know." Chilled said looking at me curiously. He wanted me to say yes or no.

"We've never been on a date." I said. "But, I think we are."

Chilled's eyes lit up and a smiled slightly at him.

"Let's watch a movie, a scary one, so Cady and Chilled can be cute together." Ainsley said and I laughed.

"Ainsley, scary movies don't scare me." I said.

"They terrify Chilled." Ze said and Chilled glared at him.

"Let's watch it." I said and we all walked back to the living room.

"I'm gonna call Andy, maybe you can apologize Cady." Ainsley said and I shook my head. He didn't need me to.

We decided on The Shining, one of my favorite movies of all time. Probably my favorite. Chilled sat at the end of the couch and I snuggled next to him. My head was on his chest so I heard his heart beat. This would be interesting.

Later on~

By the end of the movie, I'm pretty sure I had claw marks in my back. Chilled had dug his fingers there whenever he got scared and I'm fairly sure it had left marks. His heart was beating like crazy and I giggled. By the end of it everyone was jittery except me and Andy. I laughed.

"Oh my god, you guys look like you've just seen a ghost." And everyone but Andy, who laughed, glared at me.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 6 pm.

"I'm gonna order a pizza." I said and grabbed my phone.

Later on~

Chilled's POV

I was still shakey from the movie, but when Cady sat down next to me, our legs touching, I felt better. We were all eating pizza, and we were talking about the YouTube comment section.

"I go on it on my videos because if you have a million or less, your subscribers aren't annoying." Cady said, taking another bite.

"Are you saying my subscribers are annoying?" Ainsley asked.