Chapter 15 - Landing in London

(Hey guys so there was no compliment at the end of the last chapter so here is one: you are more than capable to win this life thing. You are worth living it actually. Anyone who says different doesn't deserve you.)

Cady's POV

I woke gasping and panting for air. What happened in my dream? I can't remember anything but me suffocating. I stumbled over to the bathroom and splashed cool water on my face, shivering. I looked in the mirror started to cry. I don't know why. My dream must have been horrible.

Wiping my tears away, I splaced my face with cold water again and dryed it off. Walking back to my room, I shook. Every part of me was shaking with cold and fright. I sat down on my bed and pulled the covers over my head, grabbing my phone from my bedside table while doing it. The clock on my phone read 4 am. Two hours til Ainsley gets back. Four til Chilled arrives.

Sighing I came out of my little shell and went over to my desk. I grabbed my laptop from next to my PC. I opened up my laptop and saw that my video was uploaded. I went to twitter and noticed that lots of people had tagged me, asking if that was me. I went to my twitter and tweeted a link to my video and said:

There has been lots of controversial conversations about whether that picture was me or not. It is. I explained the entire thing in my newest video.

I opened my Skype and saw that Chilled had been skyping me sending me messages from the plane. It was sent about two hours ago and it read:

Hey, would it be okay if The Derps came to stay at your place?

I mean it's okay if not, but they want to meet you and we haven't seen each other in a while.

I quickly sent back a reply

Holy fuck.

Yes. Like please yes.

(Note - C = Chilled and CA = Cady)

C: okay well I can Skype them. They have been looking at tickets and they can leave fairly early.

CA: okay :)

C: okay I told them. They are all coming. Glad we are set.

I just noticed you pit up a new video, I'm gonna watch it.

I set my laptop on my bed and lied down. He was going to see probably the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me explained in detail. He was about to know I was anorexic and am depressed.

I started the video by showing my face and saying that the picture was me. I then explained the coffee incident in detail.

After that I explained the anorexia and depression story, sugar coating all of it. I didn't want to scare anyone. The only parts I was really worried about was that a) they might treat me different because of anorexia and depression and b) Ainsley didn't know I was still depressed and I said that.

Chilled's POV

I put in my headphones and looked around me. I clicked on Cady's newest video and held my breath.

Uh, hey guys. Um it is Cady and this is me. I was the person in the picture you saw. The horrible, drenched, ugly girl in the picture. Um let me explain what happened.

When i first saw her, it took my breath away. She was stunning. Flawless. Her brown eyes were like stars. However you could tell she was uncomfortable with showing her face.

She explained how a rude costumer threw coffee at her then took her picture.

Uh, yeah. Anyways, um so if you were noticing how skinny I am, there is a reason for it.

I started to cry as she explained her anorexia and depression. She is depressed. My tears were silent an quiet but they came down fast

Later on~

I got off the plane and gripped my hands around my backpack. I looked around for a bit, then heard a squeak. Looking to the right I saw Ainsley run up to me then hug me. Cady blushed and walked over to me. Ainsley let go of me and watched wide eyed as Cady stopped and we both looked at each other.

I started to cry again and ran up to her, picking her up and hugging her tightly.

"I'm so sorry about your depression." I said. I felt her body tremble as I put her down and noticed her face was wet. She was about 5'8" and she almost looked me straight in the eye. (I was about 5'10")

"It's okay" she whispered, blushing and looking away. "I've lived with it for almost 9 years." I cried harder.