Chapter 3 - Neighbors

(Note - It will be Cady's POV until I actually say: Chilled's POV or anyone else's POV. No one but Ainsley has been truly introduced yet, but we will get to the Chilled par soon. Promise)

The next day~

I put my hair up, put on my apron and laced up my boots. I looked in the wall mirror in my room and sighed, hating what I saw. As always.

The knock at my door startled me from my depressing thoughts. I expected it to be the land lord checking in on us, so I walked out to the door, not taking off the Starbucks apron. We had gotten a job there, Ainsley and I, and we were trying on our uniforms.

I walked out of my room, as Ainsley poked her head out. "Who do you think it is?" She asked. I saw her in the outfit and she looked stunning. As always.

"I think it is our land lord." I replied.

"Nah, he visited us after you fell asleep yesterday." She looked confused. "It is probably the peole next door to us. Neighbors."

I sighed and went to the door. I hated meeting new people. I was so awkward and uncomfortable. I don't know what to say, I don't know how to react. I hate touching people, because their skin is unfamiliar and strange. It brings shivers to my skin. I hate strangers.

I opened the door and nearly screamed. The two men at my door laughed, as I must of looked like I saw a ghost. The lack of color in my face was quickly replaced with deep red blushing.

I'd watched the two on YouTube for so long.

I had three thoughts.

One being oh my god.

The second Dan and Phil are at my door. In my apartment.

And the last I'm gonna be sick.

"Who is it?" Ainsley screamed from her room.

"Uh..." I stuttered. "Um, uh... I t-think they are neighbors?" I looked at my feet and internally screamed. My internal scream was out masked by the scream of Ainsley.

"Oh my god! Dan and Phil! We love your channels!"

Was that expected? Two vloggers in a gaming romance story. Idk I just love them so I wanted to include them in my story :) tell me what you think of my story. I really enjoy constructive criticism. But don't be fucking rude. Please.