Chapter 10 - Monsters, Coffee, and Faces

"So what are you going to do for 1 mil?"

It was the morning after the great announcement, and Ainsley and I were at work. There was no one in line, so we were just talking.

"Dunno." I replied to her.

"I think you should do a face reveal." She casually mentioned. My face became warm, and I knew there was a blush on me

Don't be stupider than you already are. You are ugly. Terrible looking. No one would want to subscribe knowing you looked like that. Worthless piece of shit. I silently agreed with my monsters.

A customer walked in, and quickly gave a look of disgust at me. She was a girl, about mid teens.

"Don't you think you're wearing too much makeup?" She asked snottily.

"Uh." I said quietly. "Sorry ma'am. What would you like?"

"A different cashier" She smirked.

"My apologies" I replied. "No one else here is a cashier." Ainsley worked in the back, making coffee. She rolled her eyes and ordered, payed and waited. A little bit later, I gave her the coffee and walked back to my cash register.

A few moments later, she came back up. Seconds later. "My coffee is too cold." She stated promptly.

"Uh ma'am." I said quietly looking down. "I felt it earlier. If anything it is too hot." As I looked back up, her eyes were full of rage. Flinching I took a step back as she opened up the lid, and threw the coffee at me.

Silence.

Suddenly I burst into tears. All of my emotion flew out. I was having a panic attack. Everyone's eyes were on me, as Ainsley and our manager walked out.

"Oh god, Cady!" Ainsley said, and the manager rushed over. I kept looking down at the ground, dripping tears and coffee on the floor.

"Wait. Cady?" The costumer said, her voice worried. "CadyPlays? You're AinAinAinsley! I love your channels."

"Did you do this?" Ainsley screeched. I looked at her briefly and saw glaring anger. Her eyes were practically fire. I looked at the girl, and came up to see a camera, a flash then a smirk. The girl ran. Ainsley tried to sprint after her, kill her probably, but the manager caught her.

"Ms. Card!" He screamed. "Stop this instant or I will be forced to fire you."

"I don't care." she said. "I quit. And so does Cady."

I didn't want to talk, or argue, so I just nodded. Ainsley dragged me out of the Starbucks and we made our way home.

That girl has my face.

Ahh. What ever will Cady do? And what will you do with that gorgeous face, you look stunning! (Nothing new)