Chapter 43 - I'm Okay. I Promise.

"Hey guys!" I managed a smile, and pushed my voice to be the most enthusiastic it could be. "It is Cady, and this is an in real life video. Obviously. Anyways, uh, you might realize where I am, and I am here to tell you why I'm here."

I rubbed my stomach lightly. My wrists were bandaged, even though my scars didn't bleed. They just wanted to wrap them up, god knows why.

"I don't know how long it was ago-"

"Seven days." Ainsley interrupted.

"Right. Seven days it has been. What happened seven days ago? Well, I got shot. Yup." I nodded my head slowly, and my eyes started to water.

Don't cry, don't cry. You need them to know that you are strong. That you are okay. I thought to myself but my eyes didn't listen, because tears began to fall.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. Just shaken up. I'm not dying, and I'm gonna be okay. I'm okay now, actually." I told the camera.

I closed my eyes. Come on. Say something! I took a deep breath and then opened my eyes. I wiped the tears away and let my breath out slowly.

"I don't think details are that important. Just know that none of us- us being Ainsley, Chilled, and I- are going to be posting anytime soon. I'm staying in the hospital for three months, which is quite awhile, and Chilled and Ainsley are going to be going back to London in a week-"

"What?" Ainsley yelled.

"I'm gonna end this video here. Chilled end it." I commanded and Chilled ended the video. "Upload it for me?" He nodded and went back out the room.

"Does he know we are leaving?" Ainsley asked me, her voice rising.

"No, but I'm fairly sure he is going along with it. You guys aren't staying here forever." I told her and the nurse got up from a chair in the corner of the room. She had blonde hair and light blue eyes. Her skin looked really pale and she looked ghost-like.

"Let Cady get some rest." She told Ainsley and Ainsley nodded, than left.

"Thank you." I said when the door closed behind Ainsley.

"Of course. You really should get some rest." I nodded and she left the room behind Ainsley. I didn't realize how tired I was until the room was quiet and still. When I set my head down on the plain white pillow, I fell asleep.