Chapter 21 - The Dream Part 3

Cady's POV

I saw Ainsley in front of me, looking at me curiously. Chilled joined in, then Dan, Phil, Ze, Smarty, and Galm. They all crowded around me.

"What's going on?" I tried to ask, but no sound came out. The people around me looked more curious. I put my arm out and felt a wall that I could not see. I couldn't see the four walls surrounding me.

I looked down and saw regular floor, but when I touched it, it didn't feel like wood. It was glass. Looking up I saw a pipe right in front of me, and I followed it out of the box. Looking at it, I saw a faceless man turn a knob making water pour onto me, as everyone watched. They just stood there and watched.

"Help!" I tried to yell, but again, no sound came. Then, everyone simultaneously smiled at me. It was a creepy smile and the tank filled. It was at my knees, my waist, my chin. I tried to put my arms to the seam of my shirt to take it off and stuff it in the pipe, to stop it from spilling water. I couldn't move. I tried to hit the glass. I couldn't move.

Stuck, I waited, watching the people around me smile maniacally. The water got to my nose and I swallowed it as I tried to scream. Not even a bubble came out.

Screaming silently, water filling my lungs, then nothing.