Unexpected Crush

After a couple weeks, the Survey Corps base was pretty quiet. Captain Levi sat in his room drinking his tea as normal and Akito sat in the mess hall with Eren and Armin. "Did you see Captain Levi's face when you were teasing him during training he looked like a blushing mess," Eren said laughing. Akito rolled his eyes and smiled, "Yeah and that confirms that he totally has a crush on me." 

      Earlier during training.........

     "Okay you brats, we will be doing a training exercise where you have to partner up and do hand on hand combat so find your partner now, "said Levi as he walked pass the cadets lined up. As everyone partnered up Akito waited and as soon everyone had a partner he walked up to Levi. "Shorty be my partner." Levi looked up at him and rolled his eyes. "Brat first of all i told you not to call me that and second you need to partner up with someone else." Akito had a plan to make Levi flustered and he wanted to confirm a suspicion that Eren and Armin had about Levi. "Everyone already partnered up with some one so be my partner." Levi looked annoyed but Akito was glad because he couldn't wait to tease the heck out of Levi.

     While everyone was training Akito was more teasing Levi then actually training and Levi wasn't having it. "You stupid brat focus I don't know what is going on in that tiny brain of yours," said Levi as he kicked Akito to the ground. Akito smirked and grabbed Levi's leg, quickly throwing him down. As Levi laid on the ground confused, Akito pinned Levi down and cupped his cheek and leaned close to his face, "You look so cute when you blush~." Levi quickly pushed Akito off and got up. Everyone looked at Levi. "Stupid Brat! Training is over! All of you go back to your sleeping quarters Now!" Levi said as he stormed inside covering his red face. As everyone started to head back inside, Eren walked passed Akito and said,"Told ya he totally has a crush on you."

Back to the present conversation.....

       As the three sat in the mess hall, Levi walked in and sat with Erwin and Hange.  Akito's eyes shifted from Eren and Armin to Levi and started to stare at him. "He's so adorable..." said Akito. Eren eyes widened and laughed a little, "Well i guess you have a crush to Akito." Akito's eyes quickly shifted back to Eren and Armin. "What no! I hate Levi! Hes annoying and hes a horrible captain! He's not fun to be around and I dont like him! I never will!," said Akito angry. Levi looked at Akito as he heard the conversation and began to tear up. "Levi are you alright?" asked Erwin concerned. Levi didn't answer Erwin and quickly got up and walked to his room then locked the door shut. He didn't have feelings for Akito yet, but it hurt to know that someone he cares about thinks he's a horrible person.

      "I can't believe you would think i would like HIM, said Akito with a fist on the table. Eren sighed, "Well I...I don't know you guys just seemed to be getting close and you and Levi are sort of similar." Akito got up and began to walk out and stopped. "He could die and I wouldnt care one bit and Its his own fault that hes gonna die alone." Akito said as he continued to walk out.

       As the day turned to night, everyone was asleep except Levi and Akito. Levi sat at his desk tearing up a lot as he thought about the words Akito said. It broke his heart and felt like he will never be a good captain let alone be a good boyfriend for someone someday. On the other hand, Akito was sitting by Levi's door listening to Levi while feeling ashamed. All the words that came out of his mouth he regretted and wished he could take them back. He didn't want Levi to feel bad, but he just wished Levi would let people into his life and not push everyone away. 

    A sound of a knock came through Levi's door. He thought everyone was asleep so he was confused as to who would be knocking on his door. "Brat? Why are you knocking on my door im busy," said Levi as he opened the door. "Look im sorry about what i said earlier I just want you to know that it was a mistake, but goodnight...." said Akito as he turned to walk away. Levi suddenly grabbed his arm, "I don't know what Eren told you about my feelings but I um....I don't have a crush on you..." Akito sighed and continued walking away,"Right....I know....."