Reunion

Some days felt like months to Levi ever since the last mission. He was still severely heart broken about Akito's death and would hardly come out of his room. Erwin and Hange would visit Levi's room to give him food and to make sure he was okay, but he only spoke few words like thanks and bye. They wanted to help Levi overcome the pain he was feeling but they knew that nothing would help. Levi got up and went to the bathroom and looked at a small razor. As he teared up thinking about Akito, he grabbed the razor and cut his arm. He felt a slight pain but it wasn't as bad as the pain he felt in his heart.

A loud sound suddenly came from outside and everyone rushed out and started hugging Akito. "Okay guys, we can hang out later but I need to go see Levi," said Akito standing in front of everyone.  "Okay, he hasn't been doing too well," said Connie. Akito sighed, "That's exactly why I'm in a rush to get to him and I'll make sure he gets better." After he said goodbye to everyone, he ran inside and slowly opened Levi's bedroom door. As he looked around he finally found Levi standing in front of the bathroom mirror with his head down. "Hey baby~" Akito said as he hugged Levi from behind. Levi froze and looked at Akito in shock. "A-Aki?!". Akito smiled and turned Levi around and kissed him. Levi couldn't believe Akito was alive and began to cry hard.

It was hard for Akito to hear Levi cry, but he was so happy to see him again. "I missed you so much I- I thought you were gone forever," said Levi crying into Akito. Akito picked Levi up and sat on the bed, placing Levi on his lap. "I'm going to go get something for you to eat okay? and afterwards you get cuddles until you fall asleep." Levi nodded and Akito left the room and went to the mess hall to make Levi some food and tea. Levi laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Seeing Akito again made him so happy and still couldn't believe that he was alive.

As Akito walked back into the bedroom humming he placed a tray of food next to Levi and kissed him. Levi smiled and began to eat. Akito stared at Levi, "God I missed you so much and I'm going to give you all of the attention you want." As Levi finished eating, he looked at Akito and smiled and a slight blush covered his cheeks.  Akito kissed Levi and cupped his cheeks and squished them a little. A unfamiliar sound came from Levi came from Akito that he has never heard from him, a giggle. It shocked Akito and he wanted to hear it more, "That....please giggle more often. My god your so beautiful.." Levi sighed and looked down. Before Levi could say anything, Akito grabbed Levi's face and made Levi look at him, "Yes. You. Are. Don't even try to say you're not." "Fine," said Levi.

Akito pulled Levi onto his lap and held him close,"I love you more than anything." As Levi looked up at Akito, he knew that he loved Akito back and he felt like he was finally ready to say it back. "I love you more than anything too you make me happier than I have ever been..." A big smile came across Akito's face and pulled Levi closer grabbing his arm. Levi winced and froze. Confused Akito rolled up Levi's sleeve and saw cuts that filled his arm. Anger and sadness started to overcome him and he stood up and walked towards the window tearing up a lot. "Its all my fault..." Levi sat on the edge of the bed and tears started to fill his eyes. "Please don't blame yourself it was my own choice to do this to myself I was just in a dark place and I never wanted you to see what I did to my arm..." As Akito walked back over to Levi he grabbed one of his arms and rests his forehead where the cuts are and started crying, "...Don't......dont ever do this again...". Levi nodded and wiped Akito's tears away. It hurt Akito knowing that Levi was hurting himself when he was gone, but he now he will do everything to make sure Levi knows he is loved, an amazing and beautiful boyfriend.

After Levi and Akito talked for awhile, Akito picked him up bridal style and laid him down on the bed and cuddled him. As Levi cuddled into Akito, he was sad about having to do paperwork the next day because he wanted to stay up all night embraced in Akito's arms and talking about what they want their future together to be like.  Akito held Levi tight in his arms and yawned. "Tired? you should get some rest," said Levi. Akito yawned again, "A little, but you go to sleep first." Although Levi denied that he was tired Akito knew that Levi was very sleep deprived and hummed while playing with Levi's raven black hair and as hard as he tried to stay awake he slowly fell asleep while listening and enjoying Akito's presence. Akito soon noticed that Levi fell asleep and after a couple minutes, both the captain and the cadet slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.

Date: June 9, 2021