Back To Paradis

Life was becoming worse for the Survey Corps after they all found out that there are more  titan shifters out there. But that wasn't the worst thing. The worst thing was that  no one knew how long Paradis Island would last. The thought of war was beginning to stress many people out including Captain Levi and Cadet Akito. As Levi went back into the Survey Corps base after getting off the ship, he sat in his office while his now 4 year-old son sat on his lap drawing on a sheet of paper. All Levi could think about was his husband and his son.  After adopting their son Henry, they both wanted to protect him with their life and give him a good childhood since Levi and Akito never had one.

Since life was becoming harder it made it worse to hide the world from their child and they wished this would all end. "Levi.. you need to stop thinking about it doesn't make matters any better," said Akito as he walked into Levi's office after closing the door. Levi looked up and sighed. He knew that what Akito said was true but it was hard not to think about. Akito walked over to Levi and Henry. He picked Henry up, but Henry started to whine. "Hey what's wrong bud," asked Akito. Henry turned away from Akito and made grabby motions towards Levi, "I want daddy." "Henry I know, but me and Levi need to have some time alone," Akito sighed. Henry started to cry as Akito laid him down on the bed and closed the door. He then walked over and kneeled down in front of Levi, " Look...I dont want all of this to happen either, but I also dont want you to have a panic attack or worse..." Levi didn't look at Akito and instead looked away as he began to tear up, "Just go... I'm fine..." Akito grabbed Levi's face and made Levi look at him. It hurt Akito to see Levi almost cry, but he wanted to take away his pain. "Let's take a week off and take Henry to a cabin I found-." Levi suddenly stood up and walked towards the window tearing up more, "No we can't Erwin needs me and I can't leave him because you're afraid of me having a stupid panic attack." Akito slightly glared at Levi as he got up and walked over to him then pinning him against the wall. But after he did that, there was a look that shocked him.

A look that he hasn't seen since they first started dating. Levi had an expression of nothingness. "Oh god....No! Levi please...! Levi I'm sorry,"said Akito in a painful tone of voice. All Levi could do was to look at Akito with a blank facial expression. This hurt Akito so much. He tried to kiss Levi but he got nothing back. He tried to slap Levi, nothing... Everything that he was doing wasn't working and Akito started to cry as well as become furious. "Levi please do something! I hate it! I want you to smile or at least do something!" Tears started to fall from Levi's eyes, but the blank facial expression was still there. Worry and anger overcame Akito as he picked Levi up and ran to Erwins office. "Erwin something is wrong with Levi and I dont know what to do!" Erwin quickly got up from his chair and took Levi from Akito. He sat him in a chair and got down on one knee. As he looked into Levi's eyes he could tell that Akito was right. There was something wrong with Levi. "Levi use your eyes to respond to me alright? Blink twice for no, once for yes," said Erwin. Levi slightly nodded. " Do you know if you can smile?" asked Erwin. Levi blinked twice.

After Erwin kept asking Levi questions and Levi blinking for no every time, Akito became more concerned. "Okay last question, do you think you are having a new form of a panic attack?" asked Erwin. Levi blinked once. Akito's eyes widened and tears started to form in his eyes again. Erwin stood up and turned to Akito. "Levi needs to be taken to Hange and you need to watch him more closely from now on." Akito nodded as he quickly picked Levi up and took him to Hange in the infirmary. When he got to her and informed her of Levi's condition, she took Levi from Akito's arms and began to help him. Akito walked out so he could give Levi space, but as he stepped out he saw Eren and a couple people walking towards him. "Akito I needed to speak to you alone," said Eren. Akito leaned against the wall, " You can talk to me here , what is it?" Eren sighed and began to tell Akito a new form of his plan to take down Marley. He told Akito that in order for his plan to work he needed to imprison every captain and commander including Levi, and possibly kill Levi. Akito's eyes widened and tried to grab his sword, but he was stopped by two of Eren's men. "NO! Im not letting you imprison Levi let alone kill him! You will have to kill me first before you even try to hurt to him."

Eren knew Akito would say this and he grabbed Akito by his throat as he slammed him against the wall. "You have two options then. You will either kill Levi or something worse will happen to him. So why dont you relieve Levi of his misery. He is just in my way and I can't let him be around any longer." Akito glared at Eren, " Im never going to kill my husband ,but... what if I keep him here and not let him interfere with your plans? He won't be any good right now trying to fight since he is still recovering from Zeke's attack a few years ago and It might take me awhile but I promise if you let him live...I will keep him away and I will continue working by your side." After a couple minutes of silence, Eren nodded and began to walk away with his men, letting go of Akito," Don't make me regret this Akito, but welcome to the Jeagerists..." As Akito coughed and watched Eren walked away, he walked back inside the infirmary and looked at a pained Levi. "Levi... we need to talk once you're feeling better. It's about Eren.. he created a group called the Jeagerists."