Akito's Accident

The days went by fast and it was finally the day of the mission. Cadets gathered outside with their captains.  Levi finished getting ready and headed outside and was about to get on his horse when someone pulled him down. "Hey let me- brat what's wrong," asked Levi as he saw Akito who was the one who pulled him down. Akito looked nervously at Levi, " If anything happens I want you to know that I love you..." Levi teared up a little and got back on his horse, "Just dont die Aki." Levi wanted to say I love you back, but he was scared to. Everyone else got on their horses, Akito stared at Levi for a moment then got on his horse and rode away with the others.

After a couple hours the mission was going smoothly until titans started to surround them. Commander Erwin told everyone to break into groups to defeat and kill the titans. Levi looked at Akito as he rode off, "Please dont die..." 

Akito broke off into Hange's group and Levi took the rest of his squad to the other side of town. Akito jumped towards a titan using his odm gear. "Akito wait!!," Hange said watching from below. Another titan reached for Akito's odm string and pulled it. Akito suddenly was thrown onto a building and he passed out. Everyone was scared and  jumped onto the building and tried to wake Akito up, but nothing was working. Hange quickly took Akito back with her to the Survey Corps base, but it was too late. Akito had no signs of waking up so Hange pronounced him as dead.

When all of the groups came back to the Survey Corps base, Levi headed to his room, but was stopped by Hange. "Levi?" Levi turned around and looked up at her, "what do you want four eyes?" Hange sighed and looked down at Levi. "...Akito........He's dead." Shock covered Levi's face and tears started to stream down his face. "Your lying dont lie to me Hange." Hange hugged Levi, but he pushed her away and walked to his room. He sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands and he started to cry silently. He couldn't believe that Akito was dead. It hurt more that he finally started to let someone into his life and now they are gone.

A knock soon came through the room followed by Erwin slowly opening it. "Levi....I heard about Akito...I'm sorry for your loss," he said as he sat next to Levi. "I have lost everyone.... I never thought I would loose him too...." Erwin frowned and hugged Levi. Levi sat there in Erwin's arms heartbroken. "There's still other people around who care about you....I know Akito was special though," said Erwin as he began to rub Levi's back. Although Levi had lost so much, Erwin was right and Levi knew that a couple people do care about him, but it still hurt that Akito was gone. "i know... I just hate life so much..." Erwin sighed, " I understand why.." As Levi sat there, one thing couldn't leave his mind. He wished that he said I love you....