A Quick Intro

Yes, I copied the description... I'm too lazy to write something else. 😂

Anyway...

This will be a story about a girl named Mia Potter and her life in Hogwarts.

Mia is indeed Harry Potter's sister, except that she was from a woman that James cheated with on Lily. (Never happened, it's just my fantasy so...shush 🤫) Mia and Harry were born on the exact same day. That makes them ALMOST twins but they do tell everyone that they're twins.

Mia unfortunately didn't get sorted in one house as her brother. Harry is in Gryffindor but Mia...she's a Slytherin. She got that from her mother, Leiah. Harry was surprised but was supportive of her. Draco is her roommate. Draco and Mia used to hate each other but now are close friends. Draco still hates Harry tho.

Mia spends most of her free time in Gryffindor common room, hanging out with her brother, Ron, Hermione and the pranksters themselves, Fred and George. The twins are Mia's best friends. They have ruined the quiet and innocent Mia that everyone knew. Now she's almost as bad as the twins.

I think I have said enough... read this book to learn more!! 😉

The cast: whoever's in the movies and some added people.

~bla bla~ Mia's thoughs
<bla bla> James talking in Mia's head
^bla bla^ Leiah talking in Mia's head
=bla bla= Lily talking in Mia's head

"..." silence or other sounds

"bla bla" dialog

⚠BE PREPARED FOR ADULT LANGUAGE, SEGGSUAL ACTIVITIES, KISSING AND STUFF LIKE THAT⚠