The Start Of Year 4

The summer vacation is over and it's finally time for the kids to go back to school. They are starting year 4. Mia and Harry are already in the train station. They arrived an hour early.

"Harry, why did we come here so early?" Mia whined while pushing her cart.
"Better early than late!" he smiled at her.
"There's literally nobody here!" Mia sighed.
"Just calm down! Others will be here soon! I sent Ron a letter and told him to come early." Harry explained and sat down.
"You just want to meet your little girlfriend while the station isn't full, huh?" Mia smirked and sat down next to her brother.
"Once again, she's not my girlfriend!" Harry rolled his eyes, "What about the twins?" he smiled.
"What about them?" Mia raised an eyebrow.
"Don't you want to meet them?" he asked.
"To be honest... Not really!" Mia shook her head, "I'd actually be happy if they dropped out and won't come here anymore." she looked at her brother.
"Aaaw, don't you like them anymore?" he smirked.
"First of all, I have never liked them. And second of all, they are too annoying and clingy. I don't think I can spend another year with them." Mia sighed and shook her head.
"That bad, huh?" Harry smiled.
"Don't they annoy you?" Mia asked.
"Not at all!" he shook his head, "And here's Ron and Ginny!" he got up run to them.

Harry hugged both of them and whispered something to Ron. Meanwhile Mia sat there and sighed. Everyone walked to the seats.

"Hey!" Mia stood up and hugged Ron and Ginny.
"Hey!" Ron smiled.
"I missed you!" Ginny have her another but tighter hug.
"Where's Fred and George?" Mia sat down.
"They won't come to school anymore." Ron answered.
"Why?" Mia's smile disappeared.
"Dumbledore kicked them out." he laughed.
"Aren't you happy now? You wanted them to not come." Harry smiled at Mia.
"Yeah!" she fake-smiled and nodded, "I'll go to the bathroom real quick, watch my stuff!" Mia smiled at Ginny.
"Of course!" she nodded.

Mia slowly walked to the bathroom. On her way there, she began crying. She thought it would be fun to act as she didn't like the twins but now tagt they aren't here, she is sad and hurt. When she came out of the bathroom, she was surprised to see both of the twins standing next to her.

"What are you-" she gasped.
"Did you really think that we will leave you prank everyone alone?" Fred smiled.
"Do you really want us to leave?" George pouted.
"N-not really! I thought it would be fun to act as not liking you guys..." Mía looked at the ground.
"Ey! We know that you would never hate us!" George ruffled Mia's hair.
"Anyway, glad to see both of you!" she smiled and hugged them, "How didn't I see you two?" she asked.
"The magic cloak?" Fred raised up the invisible cloak.
"Makes sense!" Mia nodded, "Also, I like ya hair cut!" she smiled and creased their hair.
"Thank you! Yours is the same boring cut." George smiled.
"Thanks! Let's go back!" Mia laughed.

They went back to the others. Hermione, and Cedric were there as well.

"Hiiii~" Mia run to them and gave Hermione a hug.
"Miaaaaaa~" Hermione have her a squeeze and let go.
"Where's my hug?" Cedric crossed his arms.
"One sickle, one hug." she smiked.
"What? But you hugged her for free!" he whined.
"I don't hug men for free." she smirked.
"Except us." Fred and George came behind her.
"I just haven't thought of your prices." Mia looked at them.
"Fine!" Cedric put his hand in his pocket.
"I'm just kidding!" Mia giggled and went for the hug.

Cedric hugged her back.

"Here's your other boyfriend!" Harry pointed the stairs where was Draco, Professor Snape and Lucius coming down.
"Other?" Mia looked at Harry and the twins looked at Mia and all asked together.

Mia went to them.

"Good morning Dra-" she waved and smiled.
"..." Draco ignored her and walked away without even stopping by her.
"What's up with him?" she looked at Lucius.
"I don't know. He has been like that for the entire summer. Anyway, I'm out!" Lucius patted Mia's shoulder and walked away.
"Okay... Good morning, professor!" Mia bowed.
"Good morning!" Snape greeted her and almost smiled seeing her.
"Ey! You can smile, nobody's here!" she smiled, "I had forgotten how deep your voice is, professor!" Mia smiled and turned away.
"I wasn't smiling..." Snape swallowed his saliva and shook his head.
"Suure! Anyway, I'll go check on Draco." Mia waved and run away.