Willbur's True Self

Fast forward to next week.

Another week has passed. Mia had her cast taken off just the day before. Draco was still hanging out and staying at the Burrow. He fall in love with the place a little bit. Both of them were going to school from there. Today Mia and Draco will go back home.

It was 6 in the morning. Mia and Draco had just woken up and taken a shower. They went downstairs and sat down by the table.

"You two look like shit!" Bill laughed.
"I feel like one too." Draco hit his head against the table.
"What did you do to him?" Arthur laughed.
"Nothing." Mia shrugged and hit her head down as well.
"Breakfast is ready!" Molly announced.
"YAAAY!!!" Mia and Draco raised their heads faster than light.
"You sure you two aren't Ron?" Arthur giggled.

Mia and Draco quickly ate their food. No idea why they ate so quickly because they still have 3 hours until their first lesson. They heard Percy come in.

"Is he finally gone?" he came in without saying hi.
"Yes, I am!" Draco smirked.
"Why? Don't you have other places to be?" he crossed his arms.
"I do. But I like it here better." he smiled at Molly.
"Mia, you have to stop bringing your boyfriends here." he yelled at Mia.
"Boyfriends? First of all, I have never had a boyfriend. And secondly, I'll bring anyone I want." she said calmly.
"This isn't your house! You can't just come here and do what you want!" he came closer to the table.
"Percy, stop!" Arthur sighed.
"This isn't your house either. This is Molly's and Arthur's house. You're just staying here and acting like you're some kind of king." she laughed.

<Tell him, girl! Tell him!>
=I love drama...=
^Arthur and Molly loves it too. They're laughing on the inside. I heard their thoughts.^

"You have no word in this. You're not part of this family and will never be." he growled at her.
"I care? I'm ways welcomed here because I treat them like parents and I appreciate their love... Unlike you. Can't even tell them that you love them." Mia shook her head.
"I don't need to say that everyday, they already know that." he sighed.
"I tell them that I love them more than you have in your entire life. Do you even love them?" Mia smiled.

Draco put his hand on Mia's thigh.

[Calm down, Mia!]

Lucius' car drove by the door. Mia whispered something to Draco.

"My dad is here. I'll meet you two sometime, later!" Draco smiled at Molly and Arthur and got up.
"I hope to never see you here again!" Percy pushed him.
"You're always welcomed here, dear!" Molly ruffled his head.

Draco ran out. Molly and Arthur shook their heads and walked away. They had enough of them.

"And you!" Percy turned back to Mia, "Don't you dare say that I don't love my parents!" he hit his arm against the table.
"Percy, stop!" Bill was mad.
"I won't stop until that- until she leaves." Percy was breathing heavily.
"That what?" Mia stood up.
"I won't stop until this bitch leaves." he said in her face.
"Oh, I'm a bitch now? What happened to that little crush you had on me? Huh? Little Percy likes bitches now? Go find a dog then." Mia smirked.
"I wish Bill never picked you up four years ago." he said coldly.
"PERCY!!!" Bill stood up.
"Well, he did because he has a warm heart. You should look up to your brothers." Mia pushed his shoulder.
"You should look up to your parents. Oh wait... Looking up IS the only way." he laughed.

Without any hesitation, Mia punched Percy in the face. He fell on the floor. Molly and Arthur thought that Percy hit her so they ran back to the kitchen. They were surprised to see him on the floor and Mia with a red hand.