V-card=stolen

A/n: You can skip this chapter or look for "⚠END OF NSFW⚠" sign. It's 40% NSFW. You won't miss anything if you don't read it. :)

UNDERAGE SEGGS ISN'T ALLOWED! THIS IS JUST A STORY!

It was almost 10am. Mia was still asleep. She finally began crying because of George. She felt someone beside her so she put her arm around them. She pulled them closer to her and she sobbed.

"George..." she spoke in her sleep, "Please don't!" she hit her head at their chest.
"I'm sorry!" they whispered and patted her head.

That woke her up. She opened her eyes and saw a that she's cuddling someone. She looked up and saw that it's George.

"George!" she let go of him and wiped her tears.

She moved away from him and turned her head to the wall. She heard him sniff.

"I'm sorry!" he apologized.
"..." Mia looked at him and saw tears falling down his eyes.
"I'm sorry, love! I was stupid enough to think that you would cheat on us. I shouldn't have said any of the things that I did." he took her hand.
"No, it's fine." she shook her head.
"It's not! I broke up with you over nothing. I talked to Neville and he told me everything. I'm, sorry, Mia!" he sobbed.
"..." she looked away.
"I'm an idiot, I know! I made you numd inside and you had to keep everything in. I'm truly sorry!" he sniffed and squeezed her hand.
"No, I'm sorry! I should've taken you two with me." she looked back and sniffed, "I forgive you, George!" she nodded.
"I love you!" he smiled.
"I love you more!" she wiped his tears.

⚠NSFW/SEGGS⚠

George leaned in a kiss. Mia moved away from the wall, closer to him. George got on top of her. He stucked out his tongue. This time Mia didn't mind it. She put her arms around his neck. He made his way down her neck. He was placing kisses everywhere. Mia moaned quietly as he got to her neck. She realized that he was holding the pillow, not knowing where to put his hands. She took both of his hands and put them on her breaths. He made his way back to her mouth while playing with her tits. He put both of her hands up and pressed them down. Mia felt something hard at her stomach. She opened her eyes and looked down. George was getting hard. He didn't seem to do anything about it. He kept kissing her. Not even 5 minutes after, she felt his penis twitching. He moaned while still making out. Mia felt something hot on her stomach. He broke apart and looked down.

"Shit! Sorry!" he sighed.
"It's fine!" Mia kissed him.
"Want to continue?" he whispered.
"Not here!" she giggled.
"Why not?" he asked.
"This is Bill's room!" she laughed.
"Then let's go to our room." he smirked.
"Now? Everyone's at home." she shook her head.
"Nobody's home. They went to get Christmas presents for everyone. I'm sure they will be back only at 2pm. We have 4 hours." he was breathing heavily.
"Are you sure?" she looked at him.
"100% I saw all of them leave before I went to Neville." he nodded.
"Even Ron and Ginny?" she asked.
"Everyone!" he grinned.
"..." she thought about it, "Okay, let's go!" she nodded.

George smirked and got up. George opened Bill's desk and took one of the condoms. Both of them walked downstairs. George was struggling a bit. They went to their room and George locked the door, casted a silencer charm. The door has 4 locks in total and all of them were locked now. Mia closed the curtains. George put his hands around her and kissed her neck. Mia turned around and kissed him. He pushed her to his bed and got on top of her. She felt his penis against her lower stomach. She put one hand on his buldge and he groaned while kissing her. Played with her tits again. He was holding himself from moaning. He failed as soon as Mia put her hand in his pants. He moaned in her neck. George pulled up Mia's shirt. Mia put up her hands and he took it off.