Snape's Daughter

Mia woke up. She went to the bathroom. She realized that she has started her period again. She took a shower and changed her clothes. She went out and saw others waking up.

"Good morning, Mia!" Draco stretched.
"..." she didn't answer.
"Mia?" he looked at her.
"..." Mia took her DADA book.
"Mia, what's wrong?" he was confused.
"Draco, leave her!" Ray said quietly.
"Is it because you have to sleep here and not with Harry and Ron?" he asked.
"Draco, stop talking to her!" Ray threw her pillow at him.
"Why?" he looked at Ray.

Mia walked out of the dorm room. She was walking to the class but saw Wilbur walking towards her.

"Mia. I'm sorry for everything. Please talk to Lucius and tell him to let me go." he said sadly.
"..." Mia ignored him and walked in the class.
"Mia! Are you ignoring me? Please, I'm truly sorry! My father is the one who tells me to act like that." he put his hands together.
"Morning!" Remus smiled.
"Mia! I'm talking to you right now!" he pushed her shoulder.
"CAN YOU FINALLY SHUT UP???" Mia turned around and yelled at him.

Wilbur went quiet and backed away from her. Mia turned to Remus.

"Morning!" she murmured.

Remus cleared his throat and went to his desk. He put both of his hands in his bag. He took them out and went over to Mia.

"Here!" he gave her some chocolate.
"Thanks! How did you know?" she took it and bit one piece off.
"It's not too hard to see." he smiled.

Others started to come in. Remus started the lesson as soon as everyone was there. Mia didn't say a single word to anyone and Remus didn't ask her anything. After class, Mia changed her book to Potions'. She was walking to the class but Lockhart stopped her.

"Where are you going, dear?" he smiled.
"..." she ignored him.
"Darling, why are you ignoring me?" he smirked.
"I have better things to do..." Mia continued walking.
"Don't ignore me! You're making me look bad." he followed her.

They went in the classroom and Mia sat down.

"Come on, Mia! Tell me, how's your life going?" he rested against her table.
"Go away unless you want this quill in between your eyes." Mia gave him a death stare.
"Little fisty today, are we?" he bit his lip.
"Get away from her, Lockhart!" Severus walked toward them.
"Oh? Uncle is here to help?" he smirked, "We'll talk later. In class!" he whispered.

Mia stood up and was ready to stab him with the quill but Severus put his arm around her, grabbing her mid-air and pulling her away from him. Lockhart just giggled and walked away.

"Creep!" Severus murmured and put Mia down.

Mia stayed quiet again. Draco and Fred came in.

"Morning, Mia!" Fred smiled.
"..." she ignored him.
"Leave her. Ray told me not to talk to her. Don't know why though!" Draco told Fred.

Fred was as confused as Draco.

"Boys! They don't understand women." Severus shook his head.
"You know what's wrong with her?" Fred asked.
"Wrong? There's nothing wrong with her. Draco, you should know by now. You're roommates for 3 years." Severus answered.
"How would I know?" he shrugged.
"Your dad has any chocolate cake at home?" Mia asked Draco.
"No..." he shook his head.
"Bloody hell!" she threw a quill away.
"Ah! Got it now!" Draco nodded, "I'll send him a letter to make you some. Don't be mad at him." Draco giggled nervously.
"You get what?" Fred asked.
"Don't. You. Dare." Severus pointed at Draco, "It's humiliating." he added.
"I won't tell him!" Draco nodded and sat down in front of Mia.