The Ball

Mia woke up extra early in the morning. Everyone wakes up at 8am but it was just 6am. She decided to go work a quick walk. She got up and got dressed. Mia also put the love potion in her pocket. She opened the door to find George who was looking extra energetic and Fred...he wasn't looking so good.

"Hey Georgie! What's wrong, Fred?" Mia hit his shoulder.
"Angelina said that she doesn't want to be my date today." Fred sighed and crossed his arms.
"What? Are you upset?" Mia pouted at him.
"A bit..." He turned around and started going his room's direction.
"We're having a talk now!!!" Mia rolled on her sleeves and pushed Fred put of the way.
"What are you doing?" Fred was surprised.
"Wait here!" Mia slammed the door shut.
"Mia?" Angelina sat up from her bed.
"What's up? Why you breakin' my boy's heart, huh?" Mia sat down on a chair.
"What? I didn't do anything!" Angelina was confused.
"Why don't you want to be Freddie's date anymore?" Mia asked seriously.
"What's going on here?" Draco came in.
"Shut up, Malfoy!" Mia flicked him off.
"Angelina, why don't you want to be his date anymore?" Mia turned back to Angelina.
"I have no idea what you're talking about..." she's confused.
"Um... Mia?" Fred stepped closer to the door.
"What?" Mia looked at him.
"I may or may not have pranked you to see your reaction!" Fred smiled nervously.
"I hate you!" Mia pointed at him, "I'm sorry Angelina!" she giggled and hugged her.
"I wanted to see if you were really jealous of me going with her or not." Fred smiled.
"Man, she is!" Ray giggled.
"Okay, first of all, I'm not jealous. I was just a bit hurt that he chose to go with her instead of his best friend, no offense.", Mia looked at Angelina, "Second of all, I don't care who is his ball date or girlfriend. As long as his heart isn't broken, we're cool!" Mia laughed.
"We're supposed to have a Hufflepuff as a favorite pet, not a Gryffindor..." Draco whispered.
"I don't care!" Mia yelled at him.
"Aaaw~" Fred hugged Mia.
"Boy, your girlfriend is watching!" Mia pointed at Angelina.
"What? No! I like Oliver and Victor. I'm just going to the ball with Fred." Angelina giggled.
"Oh?" Mia was confused.
"Yeah! Oliver decided to go with someone else, just like Fred decided to go with me, so I agreed. He told me that he likes me back though!" Angelina smiled.
"Aww! I'm happy for you! I hope I had a boyfriend or a boy that liked me..." Mia pouted.
"There probably is someone!" she smiled.
"Maybe two?" Fred and George said at the same time.
"A fucking gingers? No!" Mia shook her head.
"That's my bestie!" Draco smiled.
"What do you want, Draco?" Mia stood up.
"Can we talk?" Draco asked quietly.
"Why? Want to joke more about my parents' death?" she got closer to Draco, "Maybe ask Voldemort if he has a drawing of the scene? No offense, honey!" Mia smiled at Rey.
"Don't worry! I know he has killed a lot of people." Ray smiled and nodded.
"No! I want to apologise." he sighed.
"Why? Untill the next time? Then don't bother..." she turned around.
"There won't be no "next time". I promise!" Draco said in sad voice.
"Fine! Let's talk...but not here!" Mia went around everyone.
"I'll leave you two to it!" Ray smiled.

Mia and Draco went into Mia's room.

"Oh...my...Lord..." Mia giggled.
"I miss you!" Draco hugged her .
"I miss you too! It has been only a day." Mia hugged him back.
"So? I missed you so much and wasn't able to fall asleep because I made you cry yesterday!" he looked at the floor.
"Idiot! I know it wasn't meant. It did hurt when you talked about my parents but that's good, I need to get over it somehow!" Mia shrugged with a smile.
"But I feel guilty!" he sighed.
"Forget about it! If I don't hate you for it, you shouldn't be upset or guilty." Mia smiled and patted his shoulder.
"I'm glad! I could take a quick nap actually... I'm hella tired." Draco yawned.
"I actually asked Snape if he can make me one energy potion. I thought I wasn't going to sleep well but I did. You want it?" Mia took a love potion out of her pocket.
"Thanks!" Draco took it and drank it.
"Better?" Mia smiled.
"Not really?" he turned his head.
"It will kick in after about 10 seconds." Mia smiled.
"Wow! I forgot how beautiful your smile was!" he bit his bottom lip.
"Um...thanks?" Mia smiled and left the room.