Bill's Home

Next week.

Week has passed since Dobby's death. Draco is still in a bad mood but Mia... Mia is depressed. She hasn't ate anything for a week, hasn't been talking to anyone and hasn't come out of her room.

The nurse took off her shoulder and neck cast. She's left with only her arm and leg cast. She's allowed to walk now but...she doesn't want to.

She hasn't even spoken to her Sirius, Remus or the twins. She's deeply in her thoughts.

It was about 12pm, when Sirius and Arthur came to pick her up to drop her off at the Burrow. Mia got her stuff and said goodbye to everyone.

"Draco! I know that you hate us but you can come check on Mia if you want." Artbur said from his car.
"We'll see!" he nodded, "I guess see you later?" he hugged Mia.
"Bye!" she forced a smile and hugged him back.

Arthur drove Mia to the Burrow. Sirius was busy so he didn't stay. He walked away as soon as they got there. Mia was locked in a hug from the twins.

"Why didn't you answer us?" Fred asked.
"We were worried!" George squeezed her.
"Ouch!" Mia groaned.
"Sorry!" he let go of her.
"I'm okay... I guess." she sighed.
"I understand! It must be tough for you." both of them sighed and patted her shoulders.
"What's going on here?" Bill walked out of the house, "Mia? What happened?" he was surprised to see her like that.
"Bill? What are you doing here?" a smile appeared on her face, "Don't mind it! I fell off of my broom in Quiddich." she smiled and hugged Bill.

Fred and George looked at each other. They were surprised that she lied...to Bill?

"Careful there! Don't want my favorite Potter to die." he smiled.
"Don't flatter me!" she smiled.

Mia and Bill slowly walked to the house, leaving Fred and George at the back.

"Dear! Are you okay? I heard from Sirius." Molly hugged Mia.
"I'm fine..." she looked down.
"You heard what?" Bill asked while standing next to them.
"Dobby..." Arthur whispered.
"Dobby is dead.". Mia smiled as new tears formed in her eyes.
"I'm sorry!" he hugged Mia again.
"It's okay! I'll get over it. He was just an elf." she laughed.
"But he wasn't just an elf to you! You were friends." Bill said while still holding her in a hug.
"Ey, kid! Let her breath." Arthur hit on Bill's shoulder.

Bill let go of her. Everyone sat down around the table. It was time for lunch.

"It's the first time I'll be eating in a week." Mia smiled sadly.
"You haven't eaten anything?" Bill and the twins asked.
"I did eat Lucius' chocolate cake but I ate one piece through out the whole week because I don't have an appetite." she explained.
"Well, you can eat as much as you can. Don't feel shy to leave it not touched." Molly smiled at her.

Mia smiled and stared eating. Then she looked at Bill.

"Why didn't you take Fleur with you?" she asked.
"We divorced." he smiled sadly.

A/n: I know they got married only later, I don't care 😂

"What?" Mia chocked on the food, "What happened?" Mia was shocked.
"She cheated on me with some rich guys from Romania." he murmured.
"Roman- Could that be..." Mia said quietly.

Bill got what Mia was thinking. He got mad and stabbed his fork down.

"NOT AGAIN!!!" Mia groaned.